**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Crystals Free shards Vs 200 Units !!!

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
Anyone Know why i am seeing this Different beetween Grandmaster shards Crystals vs 200 units buying grandmaster crystals ?

*Weekly shards collect has just 1% 5star champion
*200 units Crystals has 3% 5star champion.
This is bug or true ?

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious

d74t6rcden0g.png
0hs1uwojhe0a.png

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Intended. They are two different crystals
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    They are two different crystals

Maybe but I wonder if they are supposed to be the same but one didn't get updated. Can't think of another example where the drop rate was different between the full crystal and the shard version.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Intended. They are two different crystals

Where you saw 2 different crystals @will-o-wisp ?

Those are grandmaster Crystals 😂😂😂
    I know ...
    Still they are two different crystals. Anyway, this was confirmed to be intended
    So whats About That you can Say ???
    @will-o-wisp

19hdl1lu2a1s.png
    5xiozy3vflli.png
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious

Need your Help on those crystals drop rate,

Still i feel its a bug !!!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It's not a bug bro. They straight up sent in game mail detailing the new drop rates. Those are accurate. Kabam is just a little on the greedy end, which is why the crystal bought with currency has better drop rates.
    And again ...
    The free crystal via shards is different from the one they changed
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    The latest message sent from kabam said that the grandmaster crystal was increasing its drop rates. It didn’t specify how you attain the type of grandmaster crystal.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah that's pretty weird.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Wow I did not know that I was always happy every two weeks of getting a new or good 5 star but not anymore RIP
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    It was even confirmed by a mod already that this is intentional.
    Tagging mods is against the forum rules as far as I know. Please stop that.

Then find the mod respone that wuld be helpfull to for me personal it wierd it didt get Update. And im havet culd find when ther mod say that how it shuld works
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    It was even confirmed by a mod already that this is intentional.
    Tagging mods is against the forum rules as far as I know. Please stop that.

Then find the mod respone that wuld be helpfull to for me personal it wierd it didt get Update. And im havet culd find when ther mod say that how it shuld works

Why would I? It was in one or more of the many threads regarding this topic that have already been opened and closed.

It is comfirmed to be intentional, that's all that matters. Whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not and whether you understand it or not is not an issue to be resolved by a forum moderator.
    omg. Im didt Als u to act how you do but find buy me. Im aks for a prof u u cant show it that find im havet to it one the furums either so if u hav you culd just be a good persone and show a prof for it but you dont wont to show it