**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Degen node and face me

All those who know this game very well
Please enlighten me
Why does degeneration node in AQ triggers neither willpower nor rag hulk’s face me?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is a different type of mechanic that isn't either one. You just lose HP for the time being
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Damn, so it’s not DoT, but you actually just lose HP? Bloody hell...

@will-o-wisp Thanks very much
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    All degen is passive in the game. Dorm’s degen, aq degen, vtd’s degen on bleed immune etc...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    All degen is passive in the game. Dorm’s degen, aq degen, vtd’s degen on bleed immune etc...

There are some degeneration debuffs in the game.
    The one that comes from the chaos node, Cable's degen on his heavy attack, Mordo in his special 1, Mister sinister on a parry (with synergy), and maybe some other's that I'm forgetting right now
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Omegared heavy with spores is active degen
    Thankyou all for the input

I know which abilities are passives, and which ones are debuffs, because i have rag hulk and have willpower.
    Not to mention the deference of icons as well

I was just curious about degen from nodes.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

The one that comes from the chaos node, Cable's degen on his heavy attack, Mordo in his special 1, Mister sinister on a parry (with synergy), and maybe some other's that I'm forgetting right now

Definitely a good list. So odd that “degen” is passive throughout the game. 🤔
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178

I don’t know a lot about him but could degen buffs from nodes be transferred to opponent with Sinisters L1?
    @sbdjdk I don’t think so because as mentioned above, degen from node is not a debuff; only debuffs can be transferred by sinister L1
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    As for the original question I think the only degensthat ghulks face me works on are
    Dorms and Starburst

At least to my knowledge
    Karuseus wrote: »
    @sbdjdk I don’t think so because as mentioned above, degen from node is not a debuff; only debuffs can be transferred by sinister L1

I’m just slightly confused if it’s not a passive or a debuff what is it? Gulk or sinister should be able to counter one way or another.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Somewhere there is a comment from kabam Mike about how node effects are a weird 3rd type of effect in the game
    @Patchie93 That’s Klassic Kabam
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hulk will regen passive degen.

Starburst
    Neurotoxin (if he could be poisoned but since he can’t he wouldn’t get nT)
    Critical failure
    Dorm degen
    Limbo
    Not sure about mordos

With that being said if faceme is active he will regen Any damage taken. Hits, blocks, specials with a starburst node. This makes his amazing for variant chapter 3
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    idk why life transfer doesn't trigger face me, while starburst does. looks like they just don't want gulk to work as described, yet too lazy to fix his description domino style