**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Hood GamePlay

Hello all,
I found this in last update:
• GHOST RIDER: Info Page listings for Bleed, Damnation and Fate Seal have been corrected to match in-game duration.

Attention, i am not asking a buff or something like that, i think The Hood needs some debuff duration correction for his abilities to work as they should, i mean his gameplay.

I will attach a video here everything is visible and written in detail.

Take a look of night thrasher His has +/- same gameplay / game mechanic. He places a different debuffs with specials attacks on opponent and refreshes his debuffs on opponent with his heavy attack whole fight.

His debuffs last 12 seconds and he can easly refresh with parry and heavy attack.

As you can see compared to The Hood, Night Trasher's debuffs lasts much longer
and The Hood's debuffs lasts 7.5 seconds - 6 seconds, combined with invibilisty mode, it gets complicated and his ability on his heavy attack becomes useless 97% of times you cant even maintain 2 debuffs on the opponent.

And in general, it would be nice if the champions would not evade when the parry master should work if perfect timed.
For exemple, Spider-Man, Miles Morales or Hoods invisibility when the opponens misses. The defensive abilities bypasses a parfect timed parry and you can not play normally with this champions except put them on defense for a alliance war.

I hope that the moderator or administrator will give me a specific answer about this. Sorry for my english, Thanks.

https://youtu.be/9NyaCtAhR0g

Comments

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited February 2019
    UmbertoDelRio, it's very simple, how you can refresh the debuffs if they last's only 7.5 seconds or 6 ? if you cant even parry in invisible mode after hoods sp 2 if opponent have 45% chance to miss ( included perfect timed parry ) and on Hood's sp 2, hi places a hex on his firts shot and after that you waste your time because of hoods sp 2 animation duration... you loses a half of hex duration (6.5 seconds) to 3-4 seconds to try it for refresh with parry and heavy attack
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Agresssor wrote: »
    UmbertoDelRio, it's very simple, how you can refresh the debuffs if they last's only 7.5 seconds or 6 ? if you cant even parry in invisible mode after hoods sp 2 if opponent have 45% chance to miss ( included perfect timed parry ) and on Hood's sp 2, hi places a hex on his firts shot and after that you waste your time because of hoods sp 2 animation duration... you loses a half of hex duration (6.5 seconds) to 3-4 seconds to try it for refresh with parry and heavy attack

You can still parry, there's simply a 45% chance for your opponent to miss you completely, including your block.
    But seeing how powerful his hex is, it wouldn't be reasonable to compare it to night thrashers gadgets.
    Trying to keep your hex up is supposed to be a risky thing, otherwise it would be kind of OP don't you think? Just removing the invisibility from his sp2 would leave you with a way better chance to get the next parry off and refresh your hex. The invisibility being built into his sp2 kind of feels like an attempt at balancing his powerful ability.

But you can try the high risk high reward strategy of rushing your opponent after your sp2 and trying to throw your heavy as fast as possible. There's a 45% for you to not get interrupted.

Again, what exactly do you want? If his hex had a longer duration, or you'd remove his invisibility from the sp2, or even both, it would be ridiculously easy to keep that hex up and therefore keep your opponent completely buff free.
    Also it would basically make his stagger mechanic kinda useless, at least once you reached your sp2 and got that neverending hex on.

Hood is an awesome champ. You want him do be even better, which is absolutely fine. But please consider how powerful he would be with your suggestions.

I understood you perfectly, but if they increases the duration of debuffs, he will certainly not become a TOP in the game, take the same Mephisto, at the beginning of the battle he reduces the accuracy of abilities (passive effect ) by 100% for 15 seconds and if he has charges he can just spam 1 special attack + with aura hi can gain the power or take the same Quake, she can kill with 0 hits and she can reduce the abillity accuracy or take Corvus or Domino, which have 5-6k bleeding per tick. Fate Seal of a hood reduces the accuracy of abilities only by 65% not 100% ​​for 6.5 seconds, after the second special attack it is very difficult to do a heavy attack, you can see everything in the video. + the fate seal of the hood is debuff but not passive therefore, against champions who have immunity or a node, it becomes useless so i dont think if he gonna be a OP.

And yet, the problem is not only in one Fate Seal, the problem is, for example, after 3 special attacks, the hood inflicts the bleed to the opponent for 6 seconds, and if I want to refresh it with a heavy attack, then how can I do it in 6 seconds or if I want to maintan 2-3 debuffs at the same time after specials attack with my heavy attack ? For exemple Shock + Bleed ? or Shock + Fate Seal ?

It's not logical to give him that ability on a heavy attack if he cannot normally take advantage of it because of not enough time...

All I want is that the administrator or moderator check this mechanic and get a concrete answer from them and that they adjust hes debuffs time based on The Hood game play and in-game playing time.
    Just like they did with the Ghost Rider.