**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the non god tier champ you oddly want

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I know Hood is a pretty solid champ, but for some reason I really really want to get him. He would go straight to rank 4 for me with a mystic 3->4 gem. Anyone else have champs they want that are the typical top champs?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I havn't gotten a Red Hulk/Skull at all, or Venom the Duck
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited February 2019
    Night Thrasher really like his look, profile pic and he is on a skateboard what more do you want, and silver surfer as well although he hasn't been added I love that silver boi
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Red skull
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Rogue. I've always wanted a decent rogue, but I still after 2 years only have her as a 3 star.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Proxima because of True Strike. I did recently get a Heimdall, however, so I guess my wish list is back to the average
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Definitelly Sentry for obvious reasons (thanks Idelest)
    but recently came to my attention Beast too... with some higher sig level his damage is really nice and he have some interesting utility on top of that too
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Green Goblin
    Hulk (OG)
    Sentry
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Dr strange
  • ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    5* The Champion to dupe him
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    5* Loki
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Hela
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    5* yondu. please kabam..? : ))))))))))))))))))
    5* yondu. please kabam..? : ))))))))))))))))))

He was my first 6* almost a year ago. He helps me through anything Deadpool related.
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    I would love a Hela or a Hulk (Ragnarok) mostly because I adore the last Thor film. Other than that, I want a 4/5* Gamora cause she was my favorite 3 star back when I was a beginner, I only found out when I started researching MCOC online that people considered her a not-so-good champion so I kinda neglected her, but she really got me through so much content in the beginning, I wanna use her again but as a 4 or 5* so I can take her to quests again.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Yondu.......just like his character from the movies.
    My first 3 "big" champs in my lineup were 3* Fixit and Khan along with 4* Venom. Did so much of the early game content with those three. Absolutely loved Hulk in a suit and never really noticed his sub-par damage output because I didn't have anyone else to compare him against. They all made it up to 3/30 for a while and then Fixit and Khan were both ranked down with the 12.0 changes. Khan & Fixit have been 1/10 ever since. Venom is still 3/30...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I would like to dupe my She-Hulk.
    I've always been a fan of her in comics and will r5 her even if the buff is not good.
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    I'd also like to add that I read somewhere a few months ago that Carnage was a meme tier and I got so frustrated with the game that I sold my 3 AND 4* out of frustration and then the buff happened so now I'm someone who USED to have a Carnage who wants one again badly. I kinda deserved it tho for selling him in the first place. :(((

From now on, I won't let the ranking of champions bother me anymore and will never sell a champ again.
    Deadpool. When I first joined the game, I got the typical "buy 3* Deadpool now" offer that every new player got at the time (pre-12.0, not sure if that offer still exists). Didn't buy it because I had just quit another game that I spent way too much money on and didn't want to fall into the "spend to keep up" trap again. I also didn't know he wasn't available anywhere else in the game, and assumed the offer was something that was just repeated every couple of weeks with different champs.

By the time he was re-released for purchase I didn't have the need for another 3* champ since I was already running 4* & 5* teams.

Really wish he was available to earn without $
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Symbiote Spiderman, I'd die for a 5 Star one but would love even a 4 Star one!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I want a 5* groot, antman, and Bishop.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Definitely Psylocke, my favourite champion. Had her at 5/50 for a long time but never got the 5*. I’d take her to rank 5 and probably awaken her.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    6fonxvxsc6hn.jpg
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    CIVIL WARRIOR