**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are SA rewards delayed again [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

The_Boss9 said:

I got them 5 hours ago...

Well good for you we didn’t. Just because you got yours doesn’t mean that everything is perfect and everyone else got them. I hate comments like these, they are pointless, a waste of time, and irrelevant to the situation.
    Well, I mean, OP did ask. Relax man..
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Austin sorry to hear that it's the 3rd time this has happened to you. So do you get the rewards later or not?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    H3neRy said:

Austin sorry to hear that it's the 3rd time this has happened to you. So do you get the rewards later or not?

About 24-25 hours is what usually happens. Before this bug, I got it about 2 hours after it ends
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Yeah Austin it usually takes 2-3 hours for them to send the rewards. But this time it doesn't look like it is going to happen.
  • Domnic04Domnic04 Posts: 8
    I have not received some of my alliance rewards like the AW season Reward, and Now also the SA Rewards I had done 5 wars with my current Allience and did participate in SA doing 16k.

Has this happend to anyone recently
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    This is two weeks in a row for my alliance and I. Constant connection issues, lagging, and now regularly missing rewards. How about taking some of that money made from all the gamers and invest in servers and improving functionality kabam?
  • Thajuicy1Thajuicy1 Posts: 4
    I’m still waiting for my SA rewards as well. This has been an issue for me the past few weeks
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Domnic04 said:

I have not received some of my alliance rewards like the AW season Reward, and Now also the SA Rewards I had done 5 wars with my current Allience and did participate in SA doing 16k.

Has this happend to anyone recently

When did season end ?
    Mine rewards were of Season 7 which Ended few days back.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Season 7 ended weeks ago
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Domnic04 said:

Mine rewards were of Season 7 which Ended few days back.

Season 7 ended weeks back bud
    last couple of weeks the wars were just the pre season ones :)
  • I have't received the rewards from summoner advancement event which expired yesterday...

Does it take time..?

I am a new player..:-)
  • This is two weeks in a row for my alliance and I. Constant connection issues, lagging, and now regularly missing rewards. How about taking some of that money made from all the gamers and invest in servers and improving functionality kabam?

Same with me and my alliance, we've also been experiencing some massive issues with parry, worst in AQ and AW,, and yesterday I couldn't get into the game at all for over 7 hours. I've played this game for nearly 4 years and I swear the issues are getting worst and more frequent.
  • Still waiting on SA rewards here as well
  • ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 39

• nfernonferno Posts: 63

The_Boss9 said:

I got them 5 hours ago...

Well good for you we didn’t. Just because you got yours doesn’t mean that everything is perfect and everyone else got them. I hate comments like these, they are pointless, a waste of time, and irrelevant to the situation.
    lol goodness, the OP asked if anyone got their rewards yet, Boss said they did. They didn't tell people not to complain, etc. They just answered the question.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 63
    This seems to be becoming a regular occurence, which is not a positive reflection on the game.
  • ΞRΞBΘSΞRΞBΘS Posts: 3
    Same here, didn't get any summoner advancement rewards yet, should have been already in as the rankings are calculated
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Again huh typical, any ETA on this took nearly a day may more last time to get this fixed.
    Anyone here knows that start to end dates of Season 7 AW
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Should we just start expecting SA rewards on Friday?

...not being snarky... serious question.
  • ady7373ady7373 Posts: 0
    I didnt receive any rewards for sa n guardian use which finished recently
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got SA rewards on my main account but not my second.
  • TiprolinTiprolin Posts: 4
    Hey I didn’t get the SA rewards either what’s going on? I always got them but there’s been 11 hours since the event expired and still no sign of rewards... Rooney_Nation is it possible that you have joined a new alliance and the event ended before you could qualify for rewards? Becasue if you did you won’t get the rewards... I have been in the same alliance for 3 weeks and didn’t get the rewards. I really don’t know what kabam are doing
  • TiprolinTiprolin Posts: 4
    Where can you write to kabam? To complain about stuff? :)