**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best overall Skill champion

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Best overall Skill champion 201 votes

Blade
54%
Crys23BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantAakashHulk_77JRock808OllyoxenfreeNikskinibuffajrJadedzuffyJets44Le_Marv_8bryndenriversHugeBeanGigantor13barking_spyders1TerraBpn88855Ravenrob_33 109 votes
Nick fury
17%
ArcDeAngelusbloodyCainXillymanFeeney234TeddersAlCapone2727ExHavokAhitlawDipseyRandomPerson982Austin555555CoachLedBruinsfan851010or_StrongWabobaMasquerade1981Shadow_PhoneixJuggerNotzeezee57Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 35 votes
Korg
0%
[Deleted User]Hedron 2 votes
Hawkeye
0%
cx23433 1 vote
Killmonger
18%
SnakeEyes69Skeleton777CoachiditePriyansh7axelelf_1Dtl7714TimrosHilldarСанекКрымRUSTKS871Kylo_ReeenCharlie_SceneJackbrooks2580KillaChaosPrimetime_769Marvel2289LordRaymond3Bwest289RohanShadyspaceoctopus 37 votes
Winter soldier
1%
Spity68WrathfulRavenBlue_Eyed_Thing 3 votes
Masacre
2%
BajjsbwuqjwOsfan8KillerRino19xxKyojinxxRunamokUSAMoNsTeR_804 6 votes
Night thrashers
2%
Heheheh7777OrcDovahkiinIDogeSkyBlueGamingTotalMonster109 5 votes
Black widow
0%
Cross bones
1%
Battle_GreninjaAleorAlexAvalon 3 votes

Comments

• Blade
    Where is this Nick Fury?
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    GP
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I cannot decide between Blade & Killmonger and I do have both as (duped) 4*. I maxed out Blade first and KM will be following shortly, but honestly, it was a coin toss.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Blade
    Blade
    Power gain plus regen gives him the edge over killmonger.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Nick fury
    my top 5 are GP, Nick Fury, Blade, Aegon and KM.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade
    No Ægon list, but for overall use I'd give the edge to blade. No ramp up and regen on top of danger sense (until,they force of will it into uselessness).

He can do lab, aq, aw, EQ, Act 1-5 and on the right node is an annoying defender.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Aegon. That is all.

I FINALLY pulled a Blade after so long chasing him on my 2nd crystal this go around... used the rest of my shards to open the feature, and pulled Aegon.

Awakened Aegon, sig 190, R5'd him. Blade sits on the bench. NO Regrets.

Nice. I want to do the same. What are you mainly using him for?

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Blade
    GWENPOOL IS SECOND!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Vdh2008 said:

Aegon. That is all.

I FINALLY pulled a Blade after so long chasing him on my 2nd crystal this go around... used the rest of my shards to open the feature, and pulled Aegon.

Awakened Aegon, sig 190, R5'd him. Blade sits on the bench. NO Regrets.

Nice. I want to do the same. What are you mainly using him for?

I used him @ R4 to punish Cap Marvel's challenge chapter 2, basically just him and SL alone.

He's killing map 5 right now. By the time I get to the 1st mini he is up over 50 persistent combo and really ramps up from there. By the time the 2nd mini is in sight there is absolutely nothing on the map that he can't handle.

I have already explored Act 5, so I'll have to wait for Act 6 to really push him.

I'll be exploring LOL with him eventually.

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Killmonger

my top 5 are GP, Nick Fury, Blade, Aegon and KM.

How can you say Nick Fury? He’s not even released yet. Yeah, his abilities are leaked but it’s still too early.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Overall means offense, defense, and labyrinth.

The 50 bleed ability is great, true strike for that utility on normal content, and everyone hates reverb on defense

Don’t think kilmonger can do lol tho
  • Nick fury
    Kamala Khan all the way
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Best overall is blade.

High damage, decent dot, regen, power gain.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Where's my man Aegon?

I didn't vote b/c I don't have a Nick Fury and hear he's great. Love my Blade though, and he's just a 4*
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Winter soldier
    Winter soldier+killmonger, he is a starlord with pretty reliable power drain. I honestly would not mind to dupe my six star, as I find myself reaching for my rank 455 sig 120 5 star more often then not. Just slam them into the corner his power drain will proc and keep them from getting an sp3, best champ for all around clearing imo.