**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    #boycottMCOC
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Same here. Samsung Galaxy s8+ Model SM-G955U, Android version 7.0. Can't donate properly either due to keyboard malfunctioning.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Ok, now the infinite loading problem seems to be resolved but before every fight in every mode, it loads something and it sometimes takes minutes. It's amazingly laggy too. Wtf is going on?
    Ok, now the infinite loading problem seems to be resolved but before every fight in every mode, it loads something and it sometimes takes minutes. It's amazingly laggy too. Wtf is going on?
    Welp, nevermind. Just happened again. It's "unfixed".
  • SharjeelSharjeel Posts: 2
    My game also crashes at the end when i win all the fights. Then i have to fight again to win
    LG G3 v6.0
  • SharjeelSharjeel Posts: 2
    What the **** **** is this.
    Why game crashes at the end when i win all yhe fights in v/s battle.
  • GuttGutt Posts: 35
    no issues with the iphone
  • Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    Stop trolling gutt. Not all of us are going to buy an iPhone just to play a game.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    This is the most depressing thing I've ever seen. A new low, even for Kabam. This issue was noticed and placed under investigation on June 5th. 59 days have passed, and we still don't have a fix. This is why no one likes you, Kabam. This is why.
  • Signor77Signor77 Posts: 1
    Crashed after a perfect AQ fight. Loaded back to find I had half health and need to fight node again.
    Android 7.0
    LG Stylo 2
  • I have the same problem of crashing and it has crashed mostly every time in aq. Also seen that some champs like black widow and those who share her move sets sometimes miss the fourth hit, but connects the fifth hit. Its like the starlord issue that happened a long time ago.
    Phone model LG Aristo
    OS Android 7.0
  • Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    Keeps happening to me. 60+ days now.
    Try the game with a VPN. It's the only way I cqn stay connected.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Keeps happening to me. 60+ days now.

We'll see how far we can get!
  • FeralclawFeralclaw Posts: 68
    Bumping this up again, since no news have been brought to light on this subject and my game keeps hanging/freezing/infinite loading/"whatever you want to call it" on multiple situations (pre fight, post fight, opening crystals, switching menus, etc.), between 5 to 10 times a day.

In the screenshot bellow the game kept loading indefinitely after an Event Quest battle with WWII Cap (which I won, Caps pose indicates he was successful, he's not even bruised or anything) but then after I had to restart the app Cap was half health and I had to start again. This is very frustrating, the fight wasn't even recovered...

zhfk63wd1odd.png
  • CCarteR717CCarteR717 Posts: 10
    Same issue kept happening to me in all game modes.

This is very frustrating, especially in AQ/AW where it counts as a loss and half health was lost, despite having already won the fight.

I've lost 2 fights with n AQ & 1 in AW from this today. Not happy at all!

1vqr92dcojdu.png

jp9wedtxxc3d.png
  • TreyTrey Posts: 10
    Just happened to me in war... After using 700 units to heal my champs and health, attack and champion boost. Defeated Spidey with Thor, got stuck on loading screen. Came back to half health. I would like at least half of my units back.
    u39otjyeuq8r.png
    7bx87rvf03pq.png
    edited August 2017
    Trey wrote: »
    u39otjyeuq8r.png
    7bx87rvf03pq.png

You might wanna kick it up a notch. You're getting beat pretty badly in that AW.
    Well, that's besides the point
    edited August 2017
    Trey wrote: »
    Well, that's besides the point

I know. This bug annoys me, too. And at such critical times, as well. So stupid.
    Do they read these? Or is there somewhere else to file a complaint?
  • JWolfJWolf Posts: 4
    Having major issues of going into battles and finishing the fight and game closes out completely. Doesn't give any type of options for crash report. Just closes out. I'm also having even more issues of crashing as I go to start the game... I get to the loading screen and it closes out.. this happens sometimes 20 times before I can actually get into the game and play for a couple of minutes before it closes out.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and even factory reset my phone with no avail!! Please please help. I can't take it anymore this has been happening since 12.0 update and just gets worse every update. This has occurred in aw,aq, and majorly in stark event and story. Basically across all modes of game
    Android phone version 6.0.1
    Model Z956

Baseband version 956H01
    Kernel version 3. 18.24-perf-ga599199 ZTE-kernel@zdroid-smt
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    no one is reading us..
  • Played for a day after uninstall / reinstall. No crashes or loss of fight win credit (yet), so hopefully that is related. But the AI is still jacked and there have been still several times where my swipes don't register, so it doesn't appear that it completely opted me out. Still a problem. Oh well. I'll play for a while more and see how it goes. Hopefully they will fix soon.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I know that this is a frustrating issue that's been hanging on for a while now. Fortunately, the team is working on a fix, and will hopefully have an update for us before too long. Thanks for sticking it out with us.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I know that this is a frustrating issue that's been hanging on for a while now. Fortunately, the team is working on a fix, and will hopefully have an update for us before too long. Thanks for sticking it out with us.

Don't really have a choice, do we?

Nice that you did you monthly check-in early, look forward to your September regarding this issue.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Almost at the end of a difficult fight in AQ (r4 Hulk x Agent Venom) the game displays that popup about connection problem, which then goes on. I can finish the fight without being hit in the face, however, this poorly developed **** game crashed soon after the victory, forcing me to close and reopen. I'm back in AQ, my Hulk is half-health and Agent Venom is full. **** YOU, KABAM.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    **** FAIL PENALTY SYSTEM.