**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a merger

We are looking for another alliance to merge with due to a recent spate of members leaving and struggling to get reliable members to replace them.

We are a silver 1 alliance and have been around since alliances were added to the game in 2015. We play 5 days of map 4 in aq. We don’t require donations or minimums but do have a save week for SA.

The goal is to break in to the gold bracket of aw which we have been close to a couple of times and run map 5 in aq.

I have left our alliance info in the picture and if anyone is interested contact jamie2289 in game or on lined489k9lparoh.png

Comments

• LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    Hey add me on line app at Lilcane
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    I should of said in the original post we are looking for the other alliance to merge in to ours
  • KILLER_PLAYERKILLER_PLAYER Posts: 53
    Hey there we are a 20 man 10m ally exact same stuff as you with a much higher war rating if you're interested in merging into us we can chat if not best of luck to you bud in game KILLER_PLAYER line killer_player...
  • I've got room for you all in StnkL. We are in a similar situation
    Thank you for the offer but we are looking for an alliance to merge in to ours
    10 of the 14 are over 250k.

It’s not just the creation date, the core group of us have been together in the alliance for a few years now and want to make it work. We don’t like what’s happened to the alliance since season 7 finished and want to be back where we were.

A silver 1 alliance might not seem much to some but for better or worse we are all attached to the alliance
    I know you weren’t being condisending mate. I was just trying to get across that it wasn’t just the name, I think like most people their alliance becomes like a community and they don’t really want to let it go. Thank you for the offer of the merge though, it’s much appreciated