**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1A availability

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
Kabam

I’ve been playing for a long time and have 90 - 5*’s.

My alliance runs map 6 and a day of map 5 currently. Sadly I spend glory on t1a and do the arena every time it is available, but for some reason I never have t1a for rank up. That being said I have t4 class catalysts constantly on the brink of expiration.

Simple fix!!!! Add t1a to map 5&6 crystals please!!! 🙏🏻 thank you

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    @Championcritic thanks big guy for unnecessary feedback.

Been playing for 4 years I’ve certainly taken my time. Good talk though.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Are you doing tier1 arenas ? Exploring master &heroic ?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    That’s one whole rank from 2-3-4.. and it’s gone

Most def scarce for top level of game
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I've personally found t4b to be the more scarce resource recently
    @Batsii of course. Auto fight through all that. 10 to get to r3 and an additional 6 to get to r4 will always leave you short. Frustrating to see t4 expire because you can’t aquire t1a fast enough.

Hence the request to kabam.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I can't seem to use T1A fast enough, but everybody is moving differently
    Again this post is likely relevant to veterans only. Map 6 players with I’d say 50+ 5*’s. Otherwise you likely aren’t having issues. Please don’t dilute thread otherwise. Thank you kindly.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Again this post is likely relevant to veterans only. Map 6 players with I’d say 50+ 5*’s. Otherwise you likely aren’t having issues. Please don’t dilute thread otherwise. Thank you kindly.

Map5 to but your issues is not gold then. Offer hav gold offer hav tier1a I’m personally never rank a champ I’m not sure if I’m use. But with variant I’m hav find a lot of champ was need so slow over the last 2 much I’m had to use a lot tier4cc even one 4 star if u don’t like tier4cc in overflod migth won’t to rank4 star Ikow ther don’t helps a lot for you but wild. Cost far more less that 5 star
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

These are all rank 3 and up I have 20 more at rank 2. And still get alphas in my overflow. If you go after them there are plenty of alphas. I do buy basics with glory to keep up but it’s a non issue
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you constantly rank 5*s to r2 you will always be low on t1 alphas. If you rank them when you have stash alphas and rank otherwise when you have someone to take to R4/R5 you will probably find Basics harder to get. Depends on how you manage resources but there are enough alphas in the game now