**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did you get for first completing Variant?

Tonight, I jus finished completion and I spent around 40$ for it because a lot of my defenders are needed and I didn’t want to start over..

So, after completing, I let my dad pull the rank 3 gem and he got me a cosmic which was cool.

I brought up the rank 4 gem and spun it, it landed on a science! Lol The class I wanted because I wanted to rank 4 quake but save my t2as for a rank 2 Sabre soon.

After the science gem which I was already super happy to get, I pulled the 5* Crystal and I got GHOST 👻 😂😂😂😂😂😭

I’m so hyped right now.. I have a general awakening, should I do it for the power gain? I only have like 5 tech sigs... I was wanting to use them for Starlord but Ghost is new so opinions or ideas are welcome

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Congrats! I'm not familiar with ghost, so no advice there. I duped my 5* Jane Foster BTW for completing it.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    What’s a sig 1, Ghost, sit at; 2% power gain, 3%?
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I duped Hyperion and got a skill rank 4 gem, which I used on Taskmaster. He’s proved extremely useful in chapter 1 exploration thus far.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    The variant rank 4 gems were for 2015 champs right?

I have a tech rank 4 and I’m curious if I can do it for ghost.. I don’t have the iso to level her up so I can’t really check myself yet
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ghost doesn't need to be awakened to be awesome
  • I duped Hyperion and got a skill rank 4 gem, which I used on Taskmaster. He’s proved extremely useful in chapter 1 exploration thus far.

I have a 3/5 duped five star TM and he is terrible
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I got 5* guillotine, 2-3 cosmic, 2-3 mystic and 2-3 mutant. 3-4 mutant.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    5* She Hulk, yuk. 3-4 tech and took my Sentinel to R4.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Ghost doesn't need it. Since its a generic Awakening gem,I'd save it for a champ that relies on Awakening to be good. If it were a tech class Awakening gem, I'd use it on ghost.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My 5* Tasmaster is at 4/55, here was one of my early R4 5* champs. He got me through a lot until I got Blade. He is far from terrible. Just requires a different play style.

I duped Hyperion and got a skill rank 4 gem, which I used on Taskmaster. He’s proved extremely useful in chapter 1 exploration thus far.

I have a 3/5 duped five star TM and he is terrible