**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you rather have 3* ghost or 6* cyclops? (watch this before u decide)

2»

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

Don't have to watch a video to decide lol. Don't need a 3* for anything in the game. 6* anything is arena points.

Ask someone who hates arena and prefers winning in AW lol
    I hate arena. More 6*s means hitting milestones in fewer fights. No 3* will help me in AW lol
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    to all those noobs who wants 6 star cyclops, lets see them bring their best cyclops in war and see how well they do lol
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

nice! My bg mate has the first and perhaps the only 6* duped ghost, i got 5/65
    Could you ask him to send you a screenshot of her duped ability? Would love to see how her sig scales as a 6* compared to the 5*
    its the same as 5*
    @Mike12867 That can’t be true, the % of power gain from missed hits should definitely be different between a 5* & 6*
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

to all those noobs who wants 6 star cyclops, lets see them bring their best cyclops in war and see how well they do lol

No one want's a 6* cyclops. But if I could instantly add a 6* cyclops or a 3* ghost the choice is easy. Take the 6*.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lol honestly 3* maxed ghost Used right has better utilities and damage then Many 6*s R1! For example my 6* jane foster's Sp1 does 687 damage..6* ghost does atleast 5-10k and wven more if used rights ! Thats more then 1000x damage then jane foster same goes for loki,ironfist,kingpin,DD,rhino,hulkbuster and many others!! Yes we have reached a point in game where champions matter not the star probably!!
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

Could you ask him to send you a screenshot of her duped ability? Would love to see how her sig scales as a 6* compared to the 5*
    its the same as 5*
    @Mike12867 That can’t be true, the % of power gain from missed hits should definitely be different between a 5* & 6*
    Nah that depends on sig level only
  • Options
    OK I SHOULD HAVE LABELLED THIS BETTER

Would you rather bring 6* cyclops or 3* ghost to fight AW Boss
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

its the same as 5*
    I’m still having a hard time believing this. Can you have him send you a screenshot?
  • Options
    Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

its the same as 5*
    I’m still having a hard time believing this. Can you have him send you a screenshot?