**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of Legends Record

Just wondering, does anybody know if there's been an establish "World Record" time for completing Realm of Legends? I know this is probably no where near the record, but this was just me goofing around with my 5/65 Aegon in ROL, with NO boosts and I didn't intentionally get hit to stack extra furies. Fully boosted and playing to maximize damage, I reckon I could get this time into the 14-15 minute range. Curious to see if any of you are aware of any potential record time

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    There have been runs done under 20 minutes but only by a minute or two. Ghost, Omega Red and Hyperion I know have done runs under 20 minutes without boosts and Hyperion and I believe Ghost without suicides.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    5/65 Sabretooth can clear it in under 20 minutes with no boosts or items. I've never cracked 19 minutes though.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    A sub 15 minute run will be possible once 6*s hit r3 I believe. May still need heavy boosting to achieve that.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Aegon r5 200sig can do it in 17 minutes unboosted.