**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Recent in game upgrade prevent me to play

Hi Kabam team,
just to report (don't know where to do it so started a new thread ... sorry if duplicated) that the recent in game upgrade just broke my game ability. I usually play on two devices: a tablet (samsung galaxy tab S2 ) and my phone (honor 6x).
- On this first device, the game just refuses to start since the upgrade. I'm stuck on the first splash screen with an infinite loading cursor.
- On my honor 6x it's just crasy, sometimes (unfortunatly very rare) everything's fine and I would even say it's quicker than before, but quite always symptoms varies between one the following:
- stuck to splash screen (like on my tab)
- freeze in so many sequences in the game :
* when engaging a combat in alliance war or quest resulting in loosing half life of character without having the possibility to figth
* between versus fight. I can't do more than 3 series in vs now without freezing after a new serie is launched.
When frozen the fix to me is to reboot my phone which is of course very painful and frustrating

Honestly this is just unplayable to me so I'm writing to you to either:
- have explanation on what is this upgrade or when it will be fixed
- have procedure to remove this upgrade from my acount so I can keep on playing this nevertheless wonderful game.

Thanks in advance
Sanrf77

Comments

• snarf77snarf77 Member Posts: 2
    I forgot to mention I played with Android (even if easy to guess from my listed devices ;-)