**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NC timer bug update? [Under Investigation]

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
NC's timer to change between modes is still disappearing in fights. It's very frustrating to fight him on unstunnable node as it is, but this bug is maddeningly frustrating. You can do what you're supposed to do and still not get him into Swashbuckling mode.
iPhone 6
Latest iOS
Fighting with Voodoo in aw
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    NC's timer is still disappearing and causing problems of biblical proportions. What do I mean by biblical? Dogs and cats living together.... mass hysteria!
    Seriously though, please fix this issue. It is a massive headache in aw.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It's not a bug, it happens cos the AI let's go of block or evaded an the timer ends before it switches
    No. It's disappearing while I'm hitting him and he's holding block.
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    It is somehow connected with the fact that AI acts like a freak now. Just look from the distance at AI blocking - the animation is very often "flashing" - you can see it by looking at AI's legs. They speeded up AI so much that it not only looks ridiculous but also causes many issues, like the one described here and, for example, AI triggering specials in the middle of our combos etc. But like always - all threads being ignored by Kabam - so called "shut the **** up and pay" policy.
    Can I get a mod response to this? This is still happening.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Even he's blocking the timer fades fast! He's not moving or changing his stance! This is not normal.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Can anyone provide video of this? I haven't been able to reproduce it yet, even fighting against the hardest AI. Thanks!
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    If u guys wanna a NC to duel to prove ur issue try myrd
    @Kabam Wolf don't have a viable screen recording app.
    @Kabam Wolf Decided to duel myrd and sure enough the timer disappeared while he was blocking and he didn't go into swashbuckling mode.
    Can anyone let me know the specific event that usually causes this? Listing the moves being used by both opponents at the moment, etc? Thanks!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    The problem may lie with Doctor voodoo's awakened ability when Bother Daniel possesses NC and reduces his ability accuracy. Use the odd combo special to debuff NC and then attempt to get NC to switch stances. I would try to reproduce the bug under those circumstances. @Kabam Wolf

If it is ability accuracy causing it then would it be a bug or a problem? Could be more like a function.
  • NafaleonNafaleon Posts: 36
    This issuse consists since a few patches. I thought I am just silly and he stops blocking for 0.1 :sweat_smile:
    But this has to be a bug for sure.
  • Come on moderators...any news on this....this bug really sucks....all you see in AW are NCs...are you gonna even look into this issue?
    Hey @kish_a. Thanks so much for that GIF. I'll get this sent to the team.
  • Wow...this issue isnt even under investigation....looks like kabam does not want this issue to be resolved as it makes us buy items for alliance war.
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    This just happened to me in war using WWII Cap
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I wish I had a job where my ability to move at a glacerilaly pace resulted in my companies revenue increasing.

I don't have an issue with bugs or things working as unintended, but when they have identified there needs to be a quicker response from the team.

Most software firms operate in an agile framework...how long are your sprints ? My guess is 2 weeks ? Shouldn't that mean that's the longest it takes to release new code to fix the bugs? If there isn't a fix this Tuesday you either don't run agile or you're not competent.

Feel free to pm me at kabam wolf, I'll set you guys up with a free kanban board where your team can track issues more efficiently.

Omni
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    also have this issue in war, most commonly on left miniboss immunity node.
    Champs used include; quake, AoU vision, iceman, WW2, Gwenpool, magik.
    Probably many others I've used at some point.
    Point is it affects all champs.

iPhone 5s
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yes I also run into this problem repeatedly in war, worse issue that no one will acknowledge is nc will evade my drax m hit ( double hit) and parry the second half of the hit while he is evading, oh and I should mention he is often evading while in swashbuckling Possibly specifically on the left hand stun immune node before the miniboss in aw, multiple occurrences there, oh and also evading while crossbones has 7 furies running, it seems especially that he is bugged on that stun immune node
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    kish_a wrote: »
    Hi @Kabam Wolf ... here is a quick 5sec video snippet (GIF) of when timer disappears while hitting NC's block.. just made this 5minutes ago .. so its the lastest update etc...
    12zww9rnwlkn.gif

I couldnt upload a video here hence converted it to GIF

This is why alliances LOVE using NC for AW defense. PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!!!
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    So, has Kabam mentioned a fix on this? It's getting ridiculous.
    I didn't see anything in the 15.0 notes
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    2 month old thread and still no real update or fix for this issue or for NC becoming invisible.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    They're only fixing nc's block delay in favor of him,not this one
  • This champ is a money grab for kabam...dont expect a fix so soon...we will get world peace before this issue is resolved
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Sad, but true