**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Vydious

Any insight into this issue?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Had some real bad experiences when kabam screwed up or gave us nice things unintentionally so I am very hesitant to claim this and use it
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    For once I Want to see , Working as intended.
  • palaboypalaboy Posts: 19
    Thank you kabam.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    Multiple people in my Ally got the extra rewards. I wasn't so fortunate
  • Has anyone else got there milestone rewards multiple times this week. I have gotten rewards I think three times this week
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    same here
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

Has anyone else got there milestone rewards multiple times this week. I have gotten rewards I think three times this week

good thing you notified them so they can make sure you don't get any more accidental rewards.
  • I just logged on to the game to do some stuff and I saw there was a message , AQ rewards ! And get this right i got it the third time
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Well you must be special hopefully kabam will give them to everyone
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Some people got 3x the rewards, some people I'm in a chat with have gotten 3x the rewards and some have gotten 1 reward. I only got it once.
  • Has anyone else got there milestone rewards multiple times this week. I have gotten rewards I think three times this week

good thing you notified them so they can make sure you don't get any more accidental rewards.
    Yep I mean I’m not complaining about the extra stuff but didn’t want to get in trouble for exploiting a bug

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are still looking into the issue with Alliance Quest rewards. If we have any additional information we'll be sure to update everyone here.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Hi all,

We are still looking into the issue with Alliance Quest rewards. If we have any additional information we'll be sure to update everyone here.

Sooo...don’t claim? Don’t open? Don’t use? What about those who just claimed and popped without thinking, especially since they may have been confused and figured this to be a makeup for something?

What’s your advice for anyone who has gotten something?

Dr. Zola
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra I think that if people received extra rewards per Kabam's fault and they claimed and popped, there should be no adverse action taken on those players including:

- no bans or other adverse action
    - no shorting them on the next rewards payout

Not all players watch these forums and if y'all made a mistake, we should not be penalized in any way.
    edited March 2019
    I would also suggest if this is an issue that could create problems for players, it might be a good idea to move the thread to General Discussion—I don’t think a lot of people go straight to the Bugs page when they hop on the forums, even if it is a Bug.

Dr. Zola
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Maybe this is just sneaky sneaky kabam. They wanted to do something nice, but they didn't want us to know that they're actually nice.

Joke aside, I don't think many people really hesitated to claim these multiple rewards.
    I surely didn't. Reeled them in as if they were my personal white whale. Not with evil intentions of course. I was simply happy to see them, because stuff is nice.
    But I guess it's pretty clear that this was not intentional from kabams side.

Should we really expect a penalty, though? For example by taking something away from us or by cutting us down on the next few rewards?
    I don't really think so. The tantrum would be unimaginable.

The real sad thing about this really seems to be that some or even many players did not receive anything (yet) let alone something on top of that.
    Giving the extra rewards to everyone else would be the fastest and easiest solution, I suppose.

I kinda agree quick and painless and no one loses
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Yeah is there going to be any compensation for those who did not receive the multiple rewards. I know some who received it as much as 4 times. I only got the 1 time. Will there be a way to balance this in any way.
  • Yoza21111Yoza21111 Posts: 5
    My ign is Alucardza part of the alliance [KPCK]
    I weren’t too sure at first of it but now I’m sure that I’m getting multiple aq rewards (rank rewards). I don’t have any photo evidence and I’m a person that opens their crystal immediately. I was given 3 aq ranked rewards in the past 4 days includding today

I not too sure if this is the same case for all but it is for some, I can’t say whether this is a good or bad thing nor do I want to take advantage of it as it is unfair.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You got 3? i only got it twice, and im happy for it
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    I only got it one time because I went back to my alliance after I received my rewards. If I had known it was being given multiple times, I would have waited. I hope they give others what they missed out on. They shouldn't take it away from those who received them multiple times but just balance it out.
    edited March 2019

Maybe this is just sneaky sneaky kabam. They wanted to do something nice, but they didn't want us to know that they're actually nice.

Joke aside, I don't think many people really hesitated to claim these multiple rewards.
    I surely didn't. Reeled them in as if they were my personal white whale. Not with evil intentions of course. I was simply happy to see them, because stuff is nice.
    But I guess it's pretty clear that this was not intentional from kabams side.

Should we really expect a penalty, though? For example by taking something away from us or by cutting us down on the next few rewards?
    I don't really think so. The tantrum would be unimaginable.

The real sad thing about this really seems to be that some or even many players did not receive anything (yet) let alone something on top of that.
    Giving the extra rewards to everyone else would be the fastest and easiest solution, I suppose.

I agree. But I’m guessing you weren’t around for some of the other instances over the past few years where additional reward payouts were deemed “exploits.” Some were obvious, others not as much.

I’m not knocking what were defensible reasons for calling them exploits, just noting that the reason some feel like they need to check is that they were around back then.

With that said, 5 hours later and no response to this thread and I opened them.

Dr. Zola
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

I only got it one time because I went back to my alliance after I received my rewards. If I had known it was being given multiple times, I would have waited. I hope they give others what they missed out on. They shouldn't take it away from those who received them multiple times but just balance it out.

Check your stash. I got the first two from mail and the third by the stash when I noticed that I've one unclaimed reward but no mail.
    Here’s the thread Lyra commented on around 4PM EST.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/125575/aq-rewards-merged-threads#latest

Dr. Zola
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    I have two accounts both running on different devices.I received the rewards thrice on one account and in the other I just got it once