**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon or Ghost?

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
So after many long months of horrible pulls that make me want to quit, I finally got a good string of pulls on my alt. I was able to get Ghost and Ægon. They are both at 3/45 and I have very limited gold and ISO so I am trying to rank smart. Which one should I rank and how far should I go? I’ve asked a few others but decided to get some additional input.

•Ægon is sig 80 (~52% of his combo carries)
•Have a possible generic awakening I could use for Ghost, but no tech
•Have an unawakened 5* Wasp I can use for potential synergy as well as 6* Hood. No Antman
•5* 3/45 Proxima on roster for Ægon’s seemingly best synergies
•5/65 CAIW and 4/55 Spark and Domino
•Elders Bane and easy path LOL completed
•No progress in Variant yet on this account

Any insights and information you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I really really love aegon but if you are good with ghost and having a 5* wasp and 6* hood, she seems like a no brainer.
    My aegon and ghost are both R4
    I use aegon way more than ghost, but I will admit I am not the best with her.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Ghost.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Ghost especially considering your hood and wasp
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited March 2019
    Definitely wait until a need is presented. I jus got ghost and I’m waiting too.. I don’t have ægon but I’m not really missing him too bad since he needs like 80 sigs or so..

Working on ranking 2 my Sabre because I know he’ll be useful and saves units vs iceman...

If you can’t wait, I’d do ghost because of the immunity and there’s almost a guarantee of Kabam knowing which node to put in Act 6 to nullify Aegon’s counter. With Ghost, however, has immunity and passive furies; the new wave of the game.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the comments so far. Looks like Ghost is the leader so far, but that’s a good point that I should maybe wait and see what Act 6 has in store for us.

Anyone that has answered Ghost, in your opinion, is she worth the generic? I can only take her to about sig 40.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    I have a ghost at 4/55, she’s different to play and difficult to use. I’ve had her for about a month now and I’m still not really using her in anything. Her sig gives her power when opponents miss, but it’s very little. Play with her awhile and wait for act 6, then decide.
  • Dgguy0420Dgguy0420 Posts: 5
    Ghost for sure. The wasp and hood synergies are beast. Wasp makes her specials unblockable. Think of her like hyperion. Parry and heavy to stack furies and crit. I would awaken her too with that generic. Totally worth it. Practice with her against winter soldier to get her timing right. I have r4 5* unawakened and still use her for war and aq and she wrecks. You'll love her!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I have an R5 sig 190 Aegon and he eats all content in game. I don’t have a Ghost but I can tell you, you will not regret ranking Aegon at all. He kills it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It takes a loong time to get really good with Ghost. Even doing the basics well can take weeks. I've been playing her at rank 5 for a couple of months and I'm good with her but still make enough mistakes to need more practice. Even with those mistakes BTW she's been incredible. Took down pretty much every path in uncollected and blasted through the captains challenge with 3 revives
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    dont have Aegon !!1 but just r3d my 5 star unwakened Ghost and she is so much fun.... sp2 in region of 50-55k damage .. makes me laugh
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait for act 6 and see who is better for that