**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL Spider man evade broken

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue as me, defensive ability reduction does not work on the spider man in labyrinth of legends. He evades 100% of the time...

Comments

• VikkiVikki Posts: 25
    Is there any chance of this being resolved?...

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is not like you will get an answer in just a few minutes ... Bump this post daily until a MOD sees it
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Have you read his enigmatic? You need to hit him with a heavy unless you are using iceman. Not 100% sure on iceman but I think he will negate his evasion
    Unless you have 100% ability reduction such as cb with 5 furies or gwenpool with 50+ combo hits then I think he will evade everything until you hit him with a heavy
    Yes i tried cb but he still evades
    Even after getting 5 furies?
    And i think i saw a similar issue a few weeks ago but they still have not resolved it
    Yh
    Spider mans enigmatic might not be avoided with ability reduction champs. Hopefully someone who has fought him can post on here
    Ok thanks

• FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Bump daily not every couple hours lol.
    Has this issue been resolved?

How come every single post gets an asap from mods but mine does not....
    Asap response*
    Probably because it's weekend and no one will see this?
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Parry then heavy. That's how you remove it.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Kabam you really wanna make such a huge pile of money don't you ? Straight BS fights like that........ ZERO SKILL EMPHASIS HERE !!! . Maybe a little bit of outrageous abilities on the labyrinth enemies is fine but this is too much . You destroyed the game earlier this year , fine... You said now it will be easier for your to focus on bugs of individual champs , Well ? Where is the progress ???? Moonknight also has the same bug in the labyrinth !! FIX this evade **** and the weird combat on the corners already ....sheeeesh
    Just as someone said before ...
    PARRY. P-A-R-R-Y. You will remove that passive evade and you can continue the fight
    But its hard to parry when the opponent has 100% evade. This bug should exist in the first place.
    Kabam need to sort it out
    Should not exist*
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Parry then heavy. That's how you remove it.

I was incorrect, it should just be a parry.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Its not a bug his enigmatic gives him 100% chance to evade that can't be reduced at the beginning of the fight and after he uses his sp.2 . You get rid of this effect after you parry him which if you are on your way to 100% complete LOL should not be difficult to do even when he has the evade buff.
    Okay thx for the clarification