**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Alexg85 said:

Man I hate this company. You make a requirement of Robots and Mercenary for the most difficult mission. What's the point of pulling good champs these days if we can't even use them?

From what he said sounds like difficulty doesn’t get harder each week. There is a epic dificulty each week, not just the last one.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Alexg85 said:

Man I hate this company. You make a requirement of Robots and Mercenary for the most difficult mission. What's the point of pulling good champs these days if we can't even use them?

You’d be surprised by the amount of mercenary chamos
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    anyone feeling very kind and wants to make a list of champs with these tags? 😅
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Does the new avengers tag qualify for avengers?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Alexg85 said:

Nobody forcing you to play.
    V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

The war on Blade continues. He can't be used for this event. Corvus either. This is what will happen in Act 6 too I suspect

Funny because you can still use these champs in story, EQ, AW, AQ, arena, etc. it’s just one side quest. How dare they provide a challenge you can’t steamroll with the same champs.
    I think the person is more worried about act 6 as if you can’t use your top 5:65 champs I doubt your gonna have a chance
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

The war on Blade continues. He can't be used for this event. Corvus either. This is what will happen in Act 6 too I suspect

Funny because you can still use these champs in story, EQ, AW, AQ, arena, etc. it’s just one side quest. How dare they provide a challenge you can’t steamroll with the same champs.
    Thanks for your unnecessarily rude and snarky response sunshine :smiley: It just seems to be a lazy way to get around designing content. But enjoy.

anyone feeling very kind and wants to make a list of champs with these tags? 😅

Trucos usually does stuff like that, he will prob make a ven diagram.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Alexg85 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

Thanks for your unnecessarily rude and snarky response sunshine :smiley: It just seems to be a lazy way to get around designing content. But enjoy.
    How is it lazy to create a challenge where you can’t just use a high level Corvus to steamroll?
    DrZola said:

“Classic” CM...

...doesn’t fall under Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, nor is she X-Men and X-Force, nor Spider-verse Heroes, Sinister Six, and Symbiote, nor Mercenaries and Robots.

Should I file this under the heading of “Significant Oversight”?

Dr. Zola

Because she is none of those things.
    V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

How is it lazy to create a challenge where you can’t just use a high level Corvus to steamroll?
    It’s not lazy but bad design depending on the difficulty or encounters as this may lead to certain fights only having 1 specific counter
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    edited March 2019

Week 1: Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy
    Week 2: X-Men and X-Force
    Week 3: Spider-verse Heroes, Sinister Six, and Symbiote
    Week 4: Mercenaries and Robots

Does anyone have a complete list of champions for each of these groups?
    Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

It’s not lazy but bad design depending on the difficulty or encounters as this may lead to certain fights only having 1 specific counter
    We haven’t even seen the quest yet. It’s a bit premature to assume there may only be one counter. This happens so frequently where people freak out and then it ends up being fine.
    V1PER1987 said:

Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

We haven’t even seen the quest yet. It’s a bit premature to assume there may only be one counter. This happens so frequently where people freak out and then it ends up being fine.
    Yeh I agree there no point freaking out until you see I’m more worried if this happens in act 6
    Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

Yeh I agree there no point freaking out until you see I’m more worried if this happens in act 6
    There hasn’t been any information revealed by Kabam about Act 6, so once again it’s a premature freak out. I think we should wait to see what they decide to do with Act 6.
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

“Classic” CM...

...doesn’t fall under Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, nor is she X-Men and X-Force, nor Spider-verse Heroes, Sinister Six, and Symbiote, nor Mercenaries and Robots.

Should I file this under the heading of “Significant Oversight”?

Dr. Zola

Because she is none of those things.
    Right. She’s just a supporting character in the Nick Fury movie coming out this month. Got it.

Dr. Zola
    Your point? It’s not her event.

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    edited March 2019
    whatever, cant wait to use my 5/65 domino on both week 2 and 4 , lol.

this is definitely a rather "interesting" take on testing summoner's roster (normally the restrictions on based on class). I guess i will be fine, since i have a very developed roster. but im curious to hear what others think.

im already planning for my team:
    Week1: 5/65 IMIW, 4/55 Cap IW, 6* Ghulk, 4/55 vision, 4/55 hawkeye
    weelk2/4: 5/65 domino (nuff said)
    week3: fine, i guess i have to R4 my venom

also i feel like its funny that the intention of placing such restrictions is probably to prevent using common overly powerful champions, but then we get to use domino twice, lol

V1PER1987 said:

Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Kobster84 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Alexg85 said:

There hasn’t been any information revealed by Kabam about Act 6, so once again it’s a premature freak out. I think we should wait to see what they decide to do with Act 6.
    Ye like I said no point in getting into a fuss until it’s here