**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's the best character in this game

Comments

• Options
    Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    Any other(except Colossus and KK)
    The game has evolved passed a SW being able to destroy all content. Corvus could never take LOL like Ægon. Ægon isn’t as good in shorter fights. Certain nodes and heros great champs useless. Quake can’t out quake aggressive regen. There are champs head and shoulders above the pack, but no longer a best champ. Too many counter nodes, champs to counter other champs, and diverse game quests.
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Ghost
    It's not a "wrong question" I mentioned "overall" which means a champ that can tackle most of contents
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Ghost
    Nothing wrong with voting for Ghost, but where is my boy Sparky???
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Scarlet Witch is goddam amazing
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost.
    Highest hitter (Hits like 200k + 5/65 when you ramp up fury's which is fairly easy if you hit a few heavies or get debuffs and convert them to furies.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I got to say Ghost.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Stark spidey is easily the most versatile champion. There are very few situations that you can't make it past
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Sparky
  • Options
    Scary_TerryScary_Terry Posts: 26
    Archangel
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 694 ★★★

and there no such thing as "god tier" they do not exist.

Technically Thor and Loki are "god tier" by default so they do exist
    yes because they are Norse Gods
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I don't think there is any one 'best' champ in this game because there are so many different scenarios and situations you need to get through. Certain champs can excel in one event and not quite cut it in another. I will say cap IW just because he's my favourite champ atm and I use him all the time :)
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Me.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Ghost

But I would say Top 10 in the game (including Defense & Prestige) is in my opinion...

Ghost, Stark Spider-Man, Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, Void, Korg, Quake, Omega Red & Domino

Lmaoooooo this is the worst top 10 i have ever seen.

First korg is a trash champ aside from AW Defense.

Second: Blade Iceman and Magik are top 10.

You got the list right just around Corvus. Then I would add Blade, Killmonger, cap iw, void, magik and iceman.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Ghost

I think it entirely depends on the job. Certain Champs are more proficient at certain jobs than others. There are some that are the most useful all-round, but every Champ has a weakness.

Oh really

Also dang capWW2 isn’t spreading his star lord propaganda anymore lol 😂
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Cap IW
  • Options
    Ghost
    G

I think it entirely depends on the job. Certain Champs are more proficient at certain jobs than others. There are some that are the most useful all-round, but every Champ has a weakness.

Oh really

Also dang capWW2 isn’t spreading his star lord propaganda anymore lol 😂
    Yes. I give up. After I saw a 4 star Ghost beating the whole Cap marvel quest with only 2 revives that did it for me. But make no mistake, SL still top 3 tech.
  • Options
    Ghost

CapWW2 said:

But I would say Top 10 in the game (including Defense & Prestige) is in my opinion...

Ghost, Stark Spider-Man, Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, Void, Korg, Quake, Omega Red & Domino

Lmaoooooo this is the worst top 10 i have ever seen.

First korg is a trash champ aside from AW Defense.

Second: Blade Iceman and Magik are top 10.

You got the list right just around Corvus. Then I would add Blade, Killmonger, cap iw, void, magik and iceman.
    @CapWW2 It was a list I literally thought of it of the top of my head while at a lunch break working. I’m sure someone could think of a better top 10 if they thought it through. But honestly, I wouldn’t consider Iceman or Killmonger near the Top 10 in the game.
    Ok . I am not trying to give u a hard time. Sorry if I came across wrong
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void and it's really not close. He doesn't hit as hard as Ghost but he literally has something for everything in the game. Heck, throw him with Killmonger and he even gets Regen. A high sig Void has no real competition.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Well it doesn't matter. The collector revealed they were all skrulls.
  • Options
    StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    StarLord
  • Options
    In my opinion, there isn't a specific top champion. Domino would be the best for me, but there are bleed and incinerate immune champions. Corvus needs fights to ramp up and sucks for long fights, Aegon sucks for short fights, Quake sucks for anybody who has tenacity, Bleed-Immune translates to Blade-Immune, and Void lacks good damage to finish off fights. But based off of how fun characters are to play, I'd have to say Hyperion is my favorite.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Can any of those champions run through 5.3 and 5.4 with zero unit spending? No? Then Venom the duck is the best.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Venom for me