Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MikespikeskullMikespikeskull Member Posts: 16
    Server runs somewhat flawless for days and Kabam gets no kudos from anyone! Glitches up and the sky is falling. Your wars should’ve been done. Your AQ map 7 also should’ve been done sooner- if you used a bunch of items on a FREE MAP. That’s on you and your skills not Kabam.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340
    Axiom4 said:

This war should not count, we were at the end and maintenance caused us to miss out on killing the boss. That is 20k points for season.

20k times your tier multiplier ;)
  • NoıreNoıre Member Posts: 80

We better get a compensation. This is honestly bs.
  • OxypillzOxypillz Member Posts: 2
    Of course the servers are perfectly fine after AQ/AW timers end. Shocker......
  • Rock_Star_ImranRock_Star_Imran Member Posts: 2
    I must say their items are very costly they think they are selling real gold. Lol
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340

Server runs somewhat flawless for days and Kabam gets no kudos from anyone! Glitches up and the sky is falling. Your wars should’ve been done. Your AQ map 7 also should’ve been done sooner- if you used a bunch of items on a FREE MAP. That’s on you and your skills not Kabam.

they shouldn't get kudos because they made it several days without the game going down. paying customers should expect a game that works. because of various time zones, some alliances cannot just finish early.
  • BigturdreleaserBigturdreleaser Member Posts: 194
    Lost our war AND AQ thanks to this! Sure hope you are going to do something. Really unfair to many of us
  • Alfymcquade98Alfymcquade98 Member Posts: 0
    I have screen recorded because I use the line app I talk with pals in alliance and share videos of in war I beat a domino on defence the game went down and then when reconnections where okay it put me back to not beating the domino I have it recorded this is not acceptable
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Member Posts: 76

The absolutely horrible connection issues throughout the last month have been shocking enough, at this point the outage during the AW and AQ timers is garbage.

Just sent out a small package of an energy refill, aq crystals appropriate for each alliance but MOST importantly, please fix the connection damn issues in the update for tomorrow !!
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    Wow I game is lip now and guess what the AW and AQ is over nice that is not right Kabam you need to compensate all of the player.
  • 1Jo1Jo Member Posts: 30
    At Medusa boss in war, one of my guys had to beat her twice before it registered. Had victory screen both times and his champs lost half health.
    Will we get resources back for these fight and point, I won’t hold my breath.

Roll on the new update and the whole bunch of of extra bugs that comes with it.

• DonkillaDonkilla Member Posts: 161
    I need 6* shards! And tier 2 alphas and tier t basics! Not energy refills!!
  • D4RK51D3666D4RK51D3666 Member Posts: 4
    Same story here bro
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Member Posts: 242 ★★
    I was at the boss in Variant 2.3 and had him down to about 2K health. Had spent a good amount of revives and units, as well. Emergency Maintenance came up as I bought a health pot and was trying to enter the fight to finish him off. Literally 2-3 hits away. When I got back into game a message popped up saying my quest had expired and I was kicked out of variant without reason.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I need a 5* Ghost!!
  • JPCRoosterJPCRooster Member Posts: 2
    Some people could get in and some could not so it was not down for everyone and that is not fair at all. I had a mini to clear but could not get in but my teammates could get in but the boss was linked so we lost. This is not acceptable and we need to be compensated for this loss somehow.
  • cypher26cypher26 Member Posts: 27
    Same here our last aw bg was about to kill the boss which would have won us the war but nooooo. Stupid game outage lost war 50k bonus points and 20k season points wtf!!!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Hopefully this will be resolved quickly and remember new update coming tomorrow which will fix other issues including the problems in both classic and variant in regards to fights with ultron drones.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Member Posts: 161
    You did good very good
  • HorsefistHorsefist Member Posts: 1
    Our alliance lost war as well due to emergency maintenance, we had the win in the bag for sure. However we got Kabamed. The timer never restarted from when the servers went down, so we lost out on the opportunity to finish our last two nodes.
    Poor handling Kabam, you guys really need to learn how to deal with outages, providing no time compensation for your customers to be able to log back in and pick up where they left off is ridiculous.
  • JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Member Posts: 63
    We lost our war too because of server down. Would have won by around 500 points. It the thing that is complete B.S. about this, is that we lose almost 200,000 season points because of loss. 27.5K x 3, instead of 98K x 3. And fighting against alliance that had recruits in that could have probably influenced to join us when see that we are stronger. But “random” server down for no reason at all, influences outcome of war making losers into winners and alliances that would have won into losers. But nothing will be done to correct this expect the apology tat was already given by them telling you “that they are working on it”. But servers back up 20 minutes after War is over. Also probably kept a lot of people from 100%ing AQ like our group 2.

• jnikolas92jnikolas92 Member Posts: 192 ★★★
    to anyone posting “move quicker”, “fight better” and “don’t leave it till the last minute”...
    please consider what you are contributing to this discussion, topic. we get it, you’re part of the few who were fortunate enough to finish AQ and AW before the outage occured. you’re clearly looking for attention/validation by nullifying the problems listed by everyone else here.
    hopefully you get what you’re looking for.
    every alliance gets 24 hours to complete said events. this is a fact. today, everyone did not get the full 24 hours to finish their events. another fact. it does not matter if you should have finished your quests and fights earlier, the simple fact is that due to an outage on Kabam’s side, a lot of alliances have been screwed.
    i hate how quickly this community is to raise pitchforks and claim for compensation, because it dilutes times like these where something from Kabam would go a long way. Im disappointed in what happened today, frustrated by how we will be affected for the rest of the week, and quite frankly just bummed from losing out on the boosts i had active before the outage.
    to kabam, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit i really do hope you do right by the community this time.
    to anyone posting “next time finish your aq/aw earlier, find some compassion and understand that the world does not revolve around you.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Member Posts: 27
    Yeah, @megamang I guess everyone in your alliance is in the same time zone and doesn’t work. Must be why you have time to add nothing.
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Member Posts: 63

Remember those days when Kabam used to compensate us when the game would go down for any reason? What ever happened to that Kabam? That was certainly a different side of the company that actually showed they cared about the player. Those days seem to have disappeared long ago never to return. It sure would be a breath of fresh air to once again see that side of this company. Those emails with the Collector giving you goodies as a way to apologize for the inconvenience definitely made a difference in the outlook of this company

I believe that used to happen back in the days. But it stopped rather suddenly after that got bought out. New owners wanted the revenue more than anything else.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Member Posts: 527 ★★★

Yeah, @megamang I guess everyone in your alliance is in the same time zone and doesn’t work. Must be why you have time to add nothing.

That’s factually inaccurate. And it’s why we stress not finishing at the last minute, for this exact reason.
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Member Posts: 123
    We won our war by finishing early. (Doing the math, we would have won anyways.) Kabam shouldn’t compensate teams because “Oh we would have won if we would have had the last few minutes”. If they make any changes to standings or points, it is unfair to those of us who won fair and square. Maybe we’ll need that extra 20k x multiplier as the season goes on.

Don’t leave it to the last minute, sometimes bad stuff happens!
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Member Posts: 63
    megamang said:

Have you guys tried not waiting till the last minute move in war? Last time I checked you still get 24 hours.

Ok then by this logic, with maintenance we didn’t have 24 hours, only 23. Soooo, if it states that we have 24 hours to complete, we should get the whole 24 hours, Or else we would have planned accordingly. Some people have lives and family and jobs so we plan our playing around having the 24 hours to complete. So, yes, that missing 1 hours makes a huge difference.
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Member Posts: 83
    I demand compensation
  • xCristoxCristo Member Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike would you mind explaining what was the problem with the so called partners and if any compensation will be given? My alliance just lost plenty of AQ points and the rewards because we only had to kill the boss and this is not only me, but a lot of people, as you can see in this thread. An emergency mentainance exactly during AQ and AW, constant lag spikes and lag in general, unresponsive controls, crashes, tons of bugs, parry problems are just some of the issues that I think everyone has encountered and this is why people will just quit this game, meaning less money for those old greedy people that control everything. You'd expect that after 4 years of constantly improving this game, it would become at least playable, but it seems like it is still treated as a joke. I would advise you to bring these issues to the front and fix them first and foremost, instead of breaking the game even more every god damn time by adding new content/features that has a 100% chance to crash everything. Also the android/ios issue should be added on your to solve list as a top priority. If you know that magazin play is so much slower than the apple store, why not give them more time to apply those updates? It is indeed their fault too, but your lack of communication and professionalism makes everything worse for the game, the company and the community.
  • megamangmegamang Member Posts: 133

We have people from 6 different continents, it's more of a leadership issue if you're not coordinated enough to finish.

This discussion has been closed.