**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Surfin_silverSurfin_silver Posts: 23

Hey All,

We're currently working with our partners to correct an outage. We are working to get this fixed as soon as we possibly can. We are very sorry for this extended downtime. We will update you all as we have more information

We would prefer compensation not an update on information, Thank you very much.
    Cant compensate until the game’s fixed and they have time to talk about it so go lets not get our panties ruffled
  • TaintedTainted Posts: 15
    You have ruined yet again both aq and aw for our alliance. At our last boss, 6% left game crashed. 2 bg’s didn’t finish map 6.
    You guys are more than amateurs, these crashes are not something that is happening once in a while. We gett them ALL the TIME.
    When we press help, when we spin crystals, when we do arena, when we do aq, aw. And this is happening for MONTHS.
    You have ruined a beautiful game.
    I hope the community has the guts to quit this source of permanent stress and unacceptable lack of communication. You deserve nothing less than bankruptcy.
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    Lost a war because of this, thanks kabam.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Hey All,

We're currently working with our partners to correct an outage. We are working to get this fixed as soon as we possibly can. We are very sorry for this extended downtime. We will update you all as we have more information

Thanks for the heads up.. I realize this is all just coming about and you might not have an answer to the following question.. but in an effort to plan for AQ..

As AQ is about to reset and with map7 being more time sensitive.. with this current downtime of the game.. is there any intent to have AQ timers (at least map 7) set at 30 minutes rather than 1 hour. If the game continues to go up and down it will make running map 7 much more difficult time wise.. and you did provide a free week of map 7, it would be a shame to lose out on that due to non stable servers..

Thanks.
  • Surfin_silverSurfin_silver Posts: 23
    Yall yelling about it is not going to fix the issue. You all act like kabaam is disrupting your connection intentionally
  • Axiom4Axiom4 Posts: 11
    This war should not count, we were at the end and maintenance caused us to miss out on killing the boss. That is 20k points for season.
  • JasonabbotaosJasonabbotaos Posts: 3
    Wow come on this is starting to get sickening for real
  • Doid0Doid0 Posts: 1
    Losing a sure victory AW ....just while Fighting boss
    ...games crashes down... it better be compensation for this.... because it at minimal disrespectful to all players...
  • Kabam couldn't fix connection problems, Everytime connecting problem and slow loading.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Nice job Kabam
  • ZooxanatorZooxanator Posts: 23
    This s a joke, constantly lagging issues, block not working properly, now this at end of AQ and AW, cost us points and rewards, this needs addressing to stop occurring, people spend good money on this game, needs a big compensation package this time, people will walk away!
  • OxypillzOxypillz Posts: 2
    Of course the servers are perfectly fine after the AQ/AW timers end. Shocker.....
  • MikespikeskullMikespikeskull Posts: 16
    Server runs somewhat flawless for days and Kabam gets no kudos from anyone! Glitches up and the sky is falling. Your wars should’ve been done. Your AQ map 7 also should’ve been done sooner- if you used a bunch of items on a FREE MAP. That’s on you and your skills not Kabam.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Axiom4 said:

This war should not count, we were at the end and maintenance caused us to miss out on killing the boss. That is 20k points for season.

20k times your tier multiplier ;)
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80

We better get a compensation. This is honestly bs.
  • OxypillzOxypillz Posts: 2
    Of course the servers are perfectly fine after AQ/AW timers end. Shocker......
  • I must say their items are very costly they think they are selling real gold. Lol
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

Server runs somewhat flawless for days and Kabam gets no kudos from anyone! Glitches up and the sky is falling. Your wars should’ve been done. Your AQ map 7 also should’ve been done sooner- if you used a bunch of items on a FREE MAP. That’s on you and your skills not Kabam.

they shouldn't get kudos because they made it several days without the game going down. paying customers should expect a game that works. because of various time zones, some alliances cannot just finish early.
  • BigturdreleaserBigturdreleaser Posts: 194
    Lost our war AND AQ thanks to this! Sure hope you are going to do something. Really unfair to many of us
  • I have screen recorded because I use the line app I talk with pals in alliance and share videos of in war I beat a domino on defence the game went down and then when reconnections where okay it put me back to not beating the domino I have it recorded this is not acceptable
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Posts: 76

The absolutely horrible connection issues throughout the last month have been shocking enough, at this point the outage during the AW and AQ timers is garbage.

Just sent out a small package of an energy refill, aq crystals appropriate for each alliance but MOST importantly, please fix the connection damn issues in the update for tomorrow !!
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Wow I game is lip now and guess what the AW and AQ is over nice that is not right Kabam you need to compensate all of the player.
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    At Medusa boss in war, one of my guys had to beat her twice before it registered. Had victory screen both times and his champs lost half health.
    Will we get resources back for these fight and point, I won’t hold my breath.

Roll on the new update and the whole bunch of of extra bugs that comes with it.

• DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I need 6* shards! And tier 2 alphas and tier t basics! Not energy refills!!
  • D4RK51D3666D4RK51D3666 Posts: 4
    Same story here bro
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I was at the boss in Variant 2.3 and had him down to about 2K health. Had spent a good amount of revives and units, as well. Emergency Maintenance came up as I bought a health pot and was trying to enter the fight to finish him off. Literally 2-3 hits away. When I got back into game a message popped up saying my quest had expired and I was kicked out of variant without reason.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I need a 5* Ghost!!
  • Some people could get in and some could not so it was not down for everyone and that is not fair at all. I had a mini to clear but could not get in but my teammates could get in but the boss was linked so we lost. This is not acceptable and we need to be compensated for this loss somehow.
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    Same here our last aw bg was about to kill the boss which would have won us the war but nooooo. Stupid game outage lost war 50k bonus points and 20k season points wtf!!!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Hopefully this will be resolved quickly and remember new update coming tomorrow which will fix other issues including the problems in both classic and variant in regards to fights with ultron drones.
This discussion has been closed.