**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam stole my lunch money...

Kabam Stole My Lunch Money (KSMLM) is a semi-chill alliance looking for active players. We run Map 3 and Map 4 in AQ, but we're looking to run Map 5 once or twice a week when we're able to bring some more people in. We run 2 BGs of AQ and AW, but will run 3 BGs when we can get more participation.

As I said, we're pretty chill, but we do expect you to be active in AQ and AW. We use Discord to communicate, as it's very easy to use. There are some minimal donation requirements, but there are no SA requirements. Again, we just ask you to be active and to participate. If you can do Map 3, get in touch. You'll fit in. We'll get you the rewards you need to move up and improve your play in the game. We're cool people, we have a great core of members and most importantly, we have fun!!! Come grow with us!

Right now we're rated at 9.2 mil, and are Bronze 1. We were Silver 2 last season in AW but have suffered from low participation of late. That's why we need you.

Get in touch here or in game with me (krumbledkookie) and I'll help you along and answer any questions you have.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ya got me. I was expecting to read a Post about how you felt cheated somehow. XD
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273

Ya got me. I was expecting to read a Post about how you felt cheated somehow. XD

You're right, no one wants to read that nonsense. I don't, at least. I should title this something else.