Android update is now live! Nick Fury is waiting!

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Android update is now live! Nick Fury is waiting!

Woohoo, finally, even early now. :)

Comments

  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

  • BelfigorBelfigor Posts: 159
    Ultimate Nick Fury or the real Nick Fury?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,615 ★★★★
    Belfigor said:

    Ultimate Nick Fury or the real Nick Fury?

    Ultimate they wouldn't do a white Nick Fury the NPCs would flip
  • AngelDorantesAngelDorantes Posts: 16
    Can´t get in game after upd
    ating
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    So far, it is working here.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Do we not the Intel then? I claimed rewards before I knew update was live
  • ddomddom Posts: 542 ★★
    I dont see anything new after updating? is there supposed to be a new calendar or event? I dont see either
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    ddom said:

    I dont see anything new after updating? is there supposed to be a new calendar or event? I dont see either

    You see a new loading screen... new events starts tomorrow.
    Gamora, She-Hulk & SpiderGwen are all updated as well.
  • ddomddom Posts: 542 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

    ddom said:

    I dont see anything new after updating? is there supposed to be a new calendar or event? I dont see either

    You see a new loading screen... new events starts tomorrow.
    Gamora, She-Hulk & SpiderGwen are all updated as well.
    thanks for answering. How about new intel calendar? Starts tomorrow too?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    That started today for me...
  • ddomddom Posts: 542 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

    That started today for me...

    okay, thanks. Calendar seems to have a bug for me. not appearing in my game.

    Samsung Note9 user
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    When you hit the calendar, what does it show? Can you screenshot it?
  • ddomddom Posts: 542 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

    When you hit the calendar, what does it show? Can you screenshot it?

    mine just shows the regular existing march calendar
  • ddomddom Posts: 542 ★★



  • reinstalling the game did not help
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    ddom said:


    That is weird... it should be:

  • ddomddom Posts: 542 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

    ddom said:


    That is weird... it should be:

    yup, am missing the intel calendar completely
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I have no intel calendar either
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    For those that have been having performance issues, does this update improve anything? Just wondering if I should wait until next month before even bothering trying to play.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The best android update out there is an Apple phone.

    :smiley:

    Haven’t heard any android users singing praises about the bugs going away yet.
    Carames said:

    For those that have been having performance issues, does this update improve anything? Just wondering if I should wait until next month before even bothering trying to play.

  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I didn't get any calendar update even after game update. so am going to miss out from claiming my rewards?
  • Destructo123Destructo123 Posts: 1
    Even i am having log in issues.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,121 ★★★
    I have 2 accounts. Same phone. On 1 account I got Intel calendar, on another I don't have it. What's going on?
  • Winny46Winny46 Posts: 1
    I can't log in on my phone, what is going on?
  • I can't login
    It says"failed to sign in "
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 247
    Mine is the same as previous :/ Nothing new!


Sign In or Register to comment.