**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Blade Crystals

Is the 5* Blade Crystals working OK cos I went 4-0 on blade. I saw very few of him in the spinning reel didn’t seem like a 20% chance seems like a regular 5* crystals.

Comments

• TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Reel means nothing
  • How can the drop rate of Blade in the crystal be over 20% when you don’t even see him in the spin circle down below? I believe there is a problem and it needs to be addressed.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

How can the drop rate of Blade in the crystal be over 20% when you don’t even see him in the spin circle down below? I believe there is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

the reel doesn't mean anything. the game has already decided who you're gonna get right when you put the crystal on the spin or press open however many.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

How can the drop rate of Blade in the crystal be over 20% when you don’t even see him in the spin circle down below? I believe there is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

...Because the "spin circle" means nothing.

This has been confirmed by Kabam countless times. The reel could be populated with all Blades and 1 Kamala Khan. It doesn't mean you have a 99% chance of getting Blade. On the flip side, you may not see Blade at all in the reel. In either scenario, the chance of getting Blade is no different because...

The Reel Means Nothing
  • edited March 2019
    Hey there, OP!

The animation of the Crystal spinning is just for entertainment value. It doesn't hold any weight in who you get in the end. This is one of the reasons many people choose to just open the crystal rather than spin it. We're sorry for the confusion but hope this helps clear it up.
This discussion has been closed.