**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier crystals purchase limit??

BelfigorBelfigor Posts: 157
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Just wondering if these 200 unit crystals with 1% chance to pull 6 star champs will have a max buy limit like 1 per week or something ?
not sure if we are allowed to mention other player names so I will not, but we all know of a certain player who buy about 700-1000 crystals@300 units each every week....2800-4000 crystals per month 840 000-1 200 000 units per month.

That would make him able to buy 4200-6000 cavalier crystals each month with a 1% chance of getting a 6 star, giving him ~42-60x6stars EACH MONTH

I dont care that he throw away his money, he can do what he want with his money, but why add 6 stars to crystals!!
in 6 months this guy will have bought and gotten about 252-360x6stars !!

What about game balance???
I would suggest a limit to these crystal, max 4 a month or make it 1% to pull 200x6 star shards instead of a 6 star champ?
Or perhaps it is as intended? Milking the wales and ignoring the game balance?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There should be no limit since it’s a crystal that costs units. If it costed loyalty or something then it would probably be limited
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    That's a game bro.if you can't afford quantity like him then why are you whinning?It's not like you can't buy them you will have option too. Just limited
    You yourself said his money he can do anything I suppose then paid services should be stop by now if others can get things quickly.
    If you have problems here then what about those players who are not uncollected,they should also strike that 5* should add to normal crystal
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Belfigor said:

John757 said:

With a 1% chance on each individual crystal, it’s highly possible to buy 1000 of them and not pull a six star once

did you not see the example math that took 20 sek ?
    you should not be able to buy everything you want just because you are rich.

kabam should limit 6 stars, whales in the game should not be allowed to pay2win 6 stars, 5 stars are fine, but 6 stars already come strong with no rank up
    Your math is flawed. That’s not how probability works. I could buy 10,000 of those crystals and only pull 1 6* out of all of them. Each crystal has its own probability.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    That is such a terrible idea and arguement. There shouldnt be any limitations on buying crystals no matter if the .1% will have everything, cause in the end, thats their financial decisions and it wont affect us at all below plat 1
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    So what if a handful of players have 1000 sig 200 6-stars? What difference does that make to the rest of us and our gameplay? It’s not hurting anything now when some players have more than a dozen, some even duped. Those same players having more won’t make any difference.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Belfigor said:

Just wondering if these 200 unit crystals with 1% chance to pull 6 star champs will have a max buy limit like 1 per week or something ?
    not sure if we are allowed to mention other player names so I will not, but we all know of a certain player who buy about 700-1000 crystals@300 units each every week....2800-4000 crystals per month 840 000-1 200 000 units per month.

That would make him able to buy 4200-6000 cavalier crystals each month with a 1% chance of getting a 6 star, giving him ~42-60x6stars EACH MONTH

I dont care that he throw away his money, he can do what he want with his money, but why add 6 stars to crystals!!
    in 6 months this guy will have bought and gotten about 252-360x6stars !!

What about game balance???
    I would suggest a limit to these crystal, max 4 a month or make it 1% to pull 200x6 star shards instead of a 6 star champ?
    Or perhaps it is as intended? Milking the wales and ignoring the game balance?

There's no game balance with his current spending anyways. He keeps the game running and free so I say good for him!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Belfigor said:

There should be no limit since it’s a crystal that costs units. If it costed loyalty or something then it would probably be limited

so you stand with the 1% then, I guess you not a bernie supporter then :P
    If you have the money for it, by all means it’s called pay to win for a reason

Checkmate liberals
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    This is a pay to win game. It's always been a pay to win game.

You can have a lot of fun with this game as a f2p player. You can get super far, and even be competitive if you dedicate the time.

But the very top will always be occupied by whales. And that gap will always be dramatic. This just isn't new, and it's not something to get upset about. It's how the game we all enjoy playing stays afloat.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    listen buddy either this way or another way iif someone is whilling to spend money to surpass others i think he has the right to do just that since the game allow's it

i dont really think it's a problem since it wont affect anyone but other spenders so it's a legit battle between those wo have the same strength

play - enjoy there is a solo mode in the game
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It won't affect balance, because it's a progression game and so there was never any "balance" between how fat players rosters can get
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Hahahaha OP thinks KABAM cares more about game balance than making money