**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulled a 6* Gulk. What does everyone think?

Not sure how to feel about this because it takes so long to get a 6*. Is Gulk very good or average?

Pulled a 6* Gulk. What does everyone think? 49 votes

6*Gulk is awesome
89%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantTimone147AjavedbuffajrTerraWhiteManRikuremaSungjBboychoboSixshot1OrcDovahkiinOsfan8OrdalcaAanthoYouconfusedJohnLocke117TKS87DRTO 44 votes
Average 6* pull
6%
WrathfulRavenMathking13V1PER1987 3 votes
Meh
4%
New_Noob168Foxhero007 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    6*Gulk is awesome
    Gulk is very valuable for facing passive DoT such as Dormammu's degen, Starburst, or Variant 3.3's boss. However, his dupe is not great. As a 6*, you've got a r4 Gulk at basically full strength without having to use catalysts on him.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    6*Gulk is awesome
    Just from reading some stuff about Act 6, you should be very happy. If I'm reading the description correctly, he will ease the pain a lot and save you a bunch of potions.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ya he’s probably gonna be act 6 MVP. Congrats. Even without the act 6 he’s awesome
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Average 6* pull
    He’s decent. Definitely worse champs but he’s not overly powerful either. Doesn’t hit nearly as hard as his attack stats suggest due to low crit Chance and multiplier. I have a comparable R4 Gulk and I’d rank him down if I could. Just not enough fights that prove his usefulness. However, as a 6*, he’s a good draw because you don’t have to invest valuable resources in him to get him ranked up. He will do what he can and be helpful. Only time I use him is map 6 starburst lanes and occasionally quests that have a dorm or mephisto if I’m trying to save my Blade for the boss.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Meh
    Mah its a bad energy drink.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    6*Gulk is awesome
    I pulled a 6* guillotine, so yours is much better by comparison haha