**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opponents interrupting combos

benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
Is it just me, or the opponents are able to get out of combos after 2-3 hits, can launch specials mid-combo etc.
It's like i make a few milisecond delay and they boom, hit me in the face or just evade out between hits.

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It's just you.
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I haven't had it happen much, but I've had a couple instances where my 5-hit combo was interrupted. Really annoying. It's not happening often, so I'm not bothered much, but I'm definitely watching for it now.
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    it's not just you. I had a couple of war fights where the AI was able to dex back mid combo. first time it happened I just thought, "weird, did I button mash slower than usual". the second time, it was clearly a dropped input that the AI capitalized on.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Thor ragnorak...something is off with his attack speed
    what you say only happens to me when I'm using Thor R
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Just happened to me in AQ, vs Kingpin ... no he wasn't unstoppable at the time .. I got first 2 hits off, no lag, no pauses .. suddenly he's blocking ... O.o
    it's rare .. but it's happened 2 or 3 times over the years .. *shrug*

bug ? Yep .. good luck tracking it down with that rate of occurrence! LOL
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    This has been happening to me also occasionally but I just brush it off although it is super annoying and can cost a big fight
  • Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    Definitely not you only ive had my attack pause mid combo several times,and taken a 5 hit combo in return ,actually it seems like its pausing alot,after 5 hitcombos there is a slight delay in my movement and i cant get my block up in time again taking a combo to the face lol ,Im sick of filling out their stupid template cuz i doubt they even read them or care!!