**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino's "Critical Failure"

PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why "Critical Failure" affects Red hulk and some other champs who don't have any ability to trigger that have a chance to fail.

Critical Failure >> Opponents take X Energy Damage over 1.5 second(s) whenever their abilities have a chance to trigger but don’t. Potency decreases temporarily for consecutive triggers.

Comments

• Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Chance to land a critical hit
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Red hulk physical damage?
  • PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111

Chance to land a critical hit

May be
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s 100% random had a fight on a mini with void against domino intimidating presence debuff went on her got critical failure next time it didn’t apply and I didn’t get critical failure
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I've had it happen to an unawakened vision AOU. He has no abilities that can trigger. (it happened on a basic hit not parry/special attack)
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Clydania said:

I've had it happen to an unawakened vision AOU. He has no abilities that can trigger. (it happened on a basic hit not parry/special attack)

He has the chance to land a critical hit which opens him up to critical failure damage.

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Critical Hits dont count for crit fail, otherwise you would crit fail each time you dont land crits @Headroller
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Mike12867 said:

Critical Hits dont count for crit fail, otherwise you would crit fail each time you dont land crits @Headroller

No the chance for a crit failure potency decreases consecutively. @Mike12867