**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better awakened for going through ROL

DustyDusty Posts: 16
Ok so i have to decide on who to awaken a take to r5 for ROL. I have between a 4 star gwenpool and a 4 star Star Lord who would be a better option for ROL?

Comments

• Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    starlord still beat all in longer fight's unless you die or lose his combo.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Go for Starlord
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    SL is your guy for ROL
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    GP is awesome. One of the best in the game. And for almost every fight, she is better. But if you want to do ROL, and can keep any kind of combo going, SL is the best.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    SL is better than GP but you need a solution for wolvie. After 50 hits wolvie wont trigger regen. With SL you need a 500 to 700 combo! Good luck with that!

If you have a least a 3 star guilltone go for SL. If you dont have ny solution for wolvie go for GP
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    SL is better than GP but you need a solution for wolvie. After 50 hits wolvie wont trigger regen. With SL you need a 500 to 700 combo! Good luck with that!

If you have a least a 3 star guilltone go for SL. If you dont have ny solution for wolvie go for GP

Yes I agree, the fights are easy till u reach wolverine, the regen is insane, guillotine is the only solution for you to beat wolverine, doesn't need to be duped, her S2 makes the fight easy for you and u can beat wolverine easily, SL is the best choice as you have to fight with vision where gwenpool bleed won't work, if you have SW , then you have all champs to beat ROL , best of luck.
  • Options
    DustyDusty Posts: 16
    Yes i have sl who needs to be awakend and GP as well as Sw
  • Options
    Star lord is the way to go. Granted you need a guilly for wolvie, but in all honestly you gotta be good with Star Lord to do damage