**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Operation C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N

Did anyone else receive notification about this and to check in game mail for more details?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    They are selling FGMCs with a 5% chance at a 5* and a <1% chance at the featured champ for 300 units each for a 24 hour period. That amounts to about US$9/crystal. They are available to everyone as far as I know.

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Which champ is available now (before next change)?
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Who was 1st i missed that hour??
    Now is ghost
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Dr voodoo was first
    Thanks so voodoo magik blade ghost dormmamu for the 3/5s thus far
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Ooooo I can't wait for stark spidy crystal
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Aspare said:

Ooooo I can't wait for stark spidy crystal

Very tempting.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Wish we had a schedule. There’s only one I’m targeting, and I’d like to not be asleep for it.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I want to dupe my Km so I hope it's here in the next couple hours