**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam remove gifting badge ?

I checked on my mini account today & don’t see gifting badge with Tony pack or higher.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious did you remove it completely or just a bug ?

Comments

• You need to be Level 40 and up to receive it.

Mine already over lv 40, the badge was there but disappear now
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Do contact support to fix problem.
  • For me and my friends the same thing happens too. Is it definitive?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Did you buy it? If not then there is your answer, I've never hear of it disappearing
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    That's odd. I wonder why they would do that?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It is very odd just checked my alt, and it can't purchase it either and it says the conversion is temporarily disabled to so looks like they did take it away

I wonder why, and lol man there are serious Grammer errors there
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    This sucks. I've been working on my alt specifically for this. It's one level away. I was going to buy the pack for the badge in a few days time. This has been a massive waste of time if they've removed it. If I was only a few days faster haha.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Kabam not being open with their changes? Never 😂
  • Hey gang,

The Gifting and Conversion badges have been removed from the Unit Packages as we investigate some alarming behavior that has been discovered.

We don’t have any more to announce right now but will update you all as we get more information.

What kind of behavior you have been discovered we should know ?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Hey gang,

The Gifting and Conversion badges have been removed from the Unit Packages as we investigate some alarming behavior that has been discovered.

We don’t have any more to announce right now but will update you all as we get more information.

It slightly worries me that somebody in the community has to point this out for a comment to be posted, instead of being transparent about it from the start. Correct me if I'm wrong but there was no post stating you removed the gifting badge & if nobody had noticed, how are we certain we were ever aware of this issue
    You might be wrong there. There could be an exploit where they stack or something, so you could give x items for the price of 1, or they might have found a way to convert loyalty/gold/bc into units; it could be any number of things that Kabam wants to keep on the down low so people don’t flock to exploit while they can.
    Agreed guys, you've got to remember that exploits have to be dealt with differently to bugs
  • My last account was hacked last year that i built up from day one of the game I was saving units for the xmas gifting event and logged on to find I had 1500 units disappear out of my account I emailed kabam and they said they were used to gift another player but wouldn't tell me who the other player was i spent 2 months of emailing them try.ing to find out what had happened to keep getting a generic reply everytime in the end i had to stop playing as the account was unsafe and i couldn't trust it wouldn't be hacked again! Just a shame that they at kabam can not help players that have been through this instead ignoring the problem at the time which was for me extremely frustrating as I'd invested time money and effort for nearly 4 years into that account just to keep going around in circles by kabam generic email responses.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    * error posting *
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    edited March 2019
    Wonder if they will send out the badges to anyone whom brought the bundles during the downtime. If they bring them back after this issue is sorted.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Hey gang,

Beyond God Tier move by Kabam to crack down on this behavior.

#AbsoluteHeroes
    If you bought a gifting badge they can't take it away. Not sure what issue they are referring to so not sure why its being removed.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Zuko_ILC said:

Hey gang,

Beyond God Tier move by Kabam to crack down on this behavior.

#AbsoluteHeroes
    If you bought a gifting badge they can't take it away. Not sure what issue they are referring to so not sure why its being removed.
    I have a guess, but as it involves exploitative or similar behavior I will refrain from speculating. However, I believe the purpose to temporarily removing them from unit packs is because there is a potentially on-going problem that involves continuously acquiring them.
  • chunkyb said:

Don't share your acct details. Bad things can happen.

I agree with this 100% you share account details and bad things will happen yet I never once shared account details and still lost 1500 units through being hacked with no help from kabam what so ever, I kept all emails and screen shoy all information they know these things happen but keep it hidden from the community by censoring messages and forum chats.
This discussion has been closed.