**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of Legends

So I've been thinking about making the realm of legends and I'd like to know which champions are recommended for this challenge. I am currently in Act 5, Chapter 1. Act 4 100% explored. Would you like to help me, please?

PS: These are my best

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Starlord can be used for all the fights besides wolverine so you're set there. As for Wolverine, the only counter to him from what you got looks like quake, I think her concussion will prevent wolvie from healing but I'm not entirely sure about that. If you have a 3 or even 2* guillotine that would be a good counter as well. Save up some units and potions as well and take make your starlord at least rank 4 to make it easier. As for the other three spots add a synergy team that will increase star lords attack.
  • BloodHunterBloodHunter Posts: 4
    Star lord is already rank 4(I'm thinking to up him to rank 5), and the guillotine i have it 3*. Thanks a lot for the tips
  • Starlord, or how about using Wolverine (since he would be able to heal up from a bunch of little damage during the fights) ? And against Wolverine node, yes Guillotine, but has to be done in a single fight (or at least, Wolvie opponent has to begin the final fight you try with full health) in order for her SP2 to activate reverse healing properly.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    That star Lord should get u through most of the fights. Just need a heal block or heal reverse champ for wolverine and poison immune for sw
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★

That star Lord should get u through most of the fights. Just need a heal block or heal reverse champ for wolverine and poison immune for sw

I've never believed a poison immune champ is necessary for SW. If you have willpower it will negate the poison effects and you don't lose much health. Only lost about 20% health in total against her when I did it with star lord.
  • PapaBillPapaBill Posts: 6
    Only one champion must bring with best champions that's you have to Finished ROL. are 3* or 4* Void or Guillotine (duped must be better) for Wolverine.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    edited March 2019
    If you can hold a combo, your star-lord will get you through wolvie also.
    Bring a strong poison immune for scarlet witch.
    If you can't hold a combo bring 3* guillotine or void for wolvie.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I did ROL with a 4* SL 4/40 many years ago... i think you have great options to help out like Gamora and Ironman IW - IMIW can do massive damage once you stack plasma charges Sp3.