**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abomination on biohazard and nano-plague

EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
So in uncollected there’s an Abomination on the biohazard path. That path also has the nano-plague node, which iirc is new to the uncollected buff edition. I was wondering how everyone dealt with this?

I was thinking Nebula with PM synergy: shrug off those shock debuffs > stack them above the 10 you already have > parry and use sp1 or if possible and preferred sp2.

For future biohazard (with other buff) paths I would like to know if there are other counters which were used this uc edition 👍

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Omega Red is probably the best option there
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

Omega Red is probably the best option there

Tried ghost 4r5 worked fine as well
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Don’t have either as 5*, but will try the 4* version in next uc edition. Thanks for the suggestions 👍
    (Fyi I’ve already finished that path, was just curious to the various options).
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    quake she made it easy, you cant poison or shock if there's no contact
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I just used my 4* iceman. No worries on biohazard or nano-plague. Just play well and you’re golden
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    Iceman
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Iceman as well.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    same, used a 4* 5/50 Ice-Man for him
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So...iceman...also had not thought of him, same goes for quake: both different strategies. Thanks guys, will try them out in next uc editions 👍
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Had to use dorm for this path since I don’t have a good double immunities yet...took a while.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    edited March 2019
    5* CapIW max sig with a skill teammate. Was a quick fight 😎
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Iceman, Emma Frost, Omega Red, Ghost (Phase the debuffs) , Quake or Dormammu are all able to handle that fight with little problem. If you are unlucky and don't have them then go with trying to nuke him down with some high dps champs e.g. blade villian synergy. Just don't parry and put bleed on him
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Used my 5* Iceman, easy peasy
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Went with r4 5* Emma for this.
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    I used duped 6* nebula since she shrugs debuffs and iceman was in AQ. Worked just fine
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    So funny story... I read this and thought... why did i not come across this (already 100%) then I realized I used ghost for everything this month... I didn’t even read the nodes toward the end because... well.. phase and hit... phase and hit... they dead! So I guess ghost is a good option.