**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Join me, fellow Skrulls. Let us strategise. [Skrulls only]

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
We are finally free of needing to hide our identity. Now we must plan on how to conquer this battlerealm. Share your team of champions you will impersonate to reach the far ends of this battlerealm and conquer it.

Together, we Skrulls will be victorious

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Batman
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    #SkrullsAreTheRealTrolls
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The iron patriot rebellion has begun
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Impersonate as Galactus, Ego or The Beyonder. Either 3 will cause The Collector and The Grandmaster to secede the battle realm to us. The rest who resist; can easily be picked off once divided from their allies.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I impersonate as emma frost as a skrull
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I impersonate as emma frost as a skrull

Woosh....
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I will impersonate a Punisher as a Skrull
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    i'll just keep skating. Let me know if you guys need anything, like a beacon or whatever. See ya around
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dude you stole the beacon from my pal you beat up...give it back pls. We wanna find a way out and we were literally this close to getting out. Now we won’t get out until whenever you find Mr Fantastic, and that could be 2020
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'm just gonna sit right here
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’m going to impersonate the grandmaster, get into the crystal vault and give myself great 5* pulls. Also why are all these non Skrulls here, “Skrulls only”...
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I'll impersonate Corvus as a Skrull. ( @Kabam Zibiit I'm with you guys. Just here for spying on the Skrulls)
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    Yay ima skrull
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Arham1 said:

I'll impersonate Corvus as a Skrull. ( @Kabam Zibiit I'm with you guys. Just here for spying on the Skrulls)

traitor!!!!!
  • ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 39
    edited March 2019
    I am exposed, freedom to all skrulls!!!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

I’m going to impersonate the grandmaster, get into the crystal vault and give myself great 5* pulls. Also why are all these non Skrulls here, “Skrulls only”...

You can't stop us from intruding 😝
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    4 stars
  • How
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    My skrull plan is to remove all the gifting badges from the unit store! Muah ah ah!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

You can't stop us from intruding 😝
    I will find a way
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    You do you I spyed on your operation for 6 months or so right?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Maybe we can be 4* skrulls but disguise ourselves as 5* skrulls to let us into Act 6

I'm just gonna sit right here

It's okay. I can see under your helmet that you belong here

The iron patriot rebellion has begun

I know who you really are under that mask. Welcome home