**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino's "Critical Failure"

PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why "Critical Failure" affects Red hulk and some other champs who don't have any ability to trigger that have a chance to fail.

Critical Failure >> Opponents take X Energy Damage over 1.5 second(s) whenever their abilities have a chance to trigger but don’t. Potency decreases temporarily for consecutive triggers.

Comments

• Options
    Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Chance to land a critical hit
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Red hulk physical damage?
  • Options
    PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111

Chance to land a critical hit

May be
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s 100% random had a fight on a mini with void against domino intimidating presence debuff went on her got critical failure next time it didn’t apply and I didn’t get critical failure
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I've had it happen to an unawakened vision AOU. He has no abilities that can trigger. (it happened on a basic hit not parry/special attack)
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Clydania said:

I've had it happen to an unawakened vision AOU. He has no abilities that can trigger. (it happened on a basic hit not parry/special attack)

He has the chance to land a critical hit which opens him up to critical failure damage.

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Critical Hits dont count for crit fail, otherwise you would crit fail each time you dont land crits @Headroller
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Mike12867 said:

Critical Hits dont count for crit fail, otherwise you would crit fail each time you dont land crits @Headroller

No the chance for a crit failure potency decreases consecutively. @Mike12867