**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

6 Champions per Quest instead of the Standard 5

Hello.

I would like to see the number of champions that you can use in a quest expanded to six (vs. the standard 5 that we have now) once Chapter 5.2 comes out. This would allow players to use one of each Champion Class. Since the content is arguably going to be much more difficult than the existing content, I think this would help us out some. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Not gonna happen. Even though it's a great idea (also we would get to use some more Champion then the usual ones) they'd never get the balancing done. Just look at changes in the past....always a huge mess
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Actually, I think it's 5 on purpose. We have to choose which class to leave out if we want a balance of classes. It's a great idea, but it can't be implemented in quest mode. Maybe this would work for invading other Alliance Bases once that feature comes out, but not for this scenario. Plus, it would make already existing quests way too easy.
  • Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    Well class advantage is nice, in most cases it doesn't seem to add that much to the fight. In a lot of cases, if my best fighter has a class disadvantage, I still end up using them. There's no reason to have a team for class advantage for every class while questing. Also, some of the best synergy teams only have a couple of classes in them. I'd rather have the better synergies than class advantage.