**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* wasp worth rank 5?

Got 4* wasp from women's crystal yesterday thinking to take her to rank 5 as a synergy for ghost, is she worth rank 5?

Comments

• MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    If you need a 4* Rank 5 as another attacker in Questing or AQ then perhaps rank up your 4* Wasp. She hits medium-hard but she's too much glass - too little cannon to be useful overall. If you need to be careful with your T4b and Science T4C then wait for a 4* Void or Captain America IW or Electro who will be excellent 4* Rank 5s for the future when you do Variant and other special events! :)

Good luck!
  • The_lokeshhhh05The_lokeshhhh05 Posts: 150
    MavRCK_ said:

If you need a 4* Rank 5 as another attacker in Questing or AQ then perhaps rank up your 4* Wasp. She hits medium-hard but she's too much glass - too little cannon to be useful overall. If you need to be careful with your T4b and Science T4C then wait for a 4* Void or Captain America IW or Electro who will be excellent 4* Rank 5s for the future when you do Variant and other special events! :)

Good luck!

Got it thank you😁
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I thought about it myself, as she hits so darn hard, but in the end it's just what was said above: her health is just too low for me to seriously consider rank 5-ing her.

The synergy with Ant-Man and Ghost is a lot of fun to play though.