**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

May I be sad for this 6* TR?

InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Pulled 6* thor ragnarok as my 2nd 6* after i pulled punisher 2099 before new year. Shall i cry in the corner?

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    As your wish
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes be sad! I'd say undupe thor janefoster is better then this dancing boy ..unfortunately he is just meh .
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Kalantak said:

Yes be sad! I'd say undupe thor janefoster is better then this dancing boy ..unfortunately he is just meh .

That is True, he hits like girl. I will expose him next to Punisher and all bunch of 5* garbage.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I've got one too. Didn't like him at all. Took him into variant because my mutant/skill pool is limited. He was my MVP there. Not great, but if you don't have a ton of options, usable in the right circumstance.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

I have 6*s of both, and no, he is better than unduped JF.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just pulled 6* Karnak after pulling WW2 cap. It’s a little painful. At least Karnak can go with 5/65 Medussa in act 6, pull a little weight.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Kalantak said:

I have 6*s of both, and no, he is better than unduped JF.
    To be fair, I soloed the Uncollected Ronan boss with Jane. She isn't pure trash, but she's still miles away from the top.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    That thor rag wont do awful on defense if youre lower tier in war. Hell ours got kills in tier 4.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    How long did it take you to get the shards for that 6*? That’s the real travesty, in my opinion.

I have Thor Rags in 2/3/4/5/6* varieties. There’s minimal utility and, frankly, he’s not fun to play. His sole potential saving graces are his prestige and his synergies with champs like Hela and Loki and Proxima and Ghulk. But that’s usually a lot of spots to have to use to make Thor decent.

Dr. Zola
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Feeling sad that they made 5 stars and 6 stars a compulsion for act 6. And few paths are made solely for 6 star. I got 4 of them with little to no use. That lady Thor makes me cry
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Inkvajt said:

Kalantak said:

That is True, he hits like girl. I will expose him next to Punisher and all bunch of 5* garbage.
    Does he hit like Domino, Ghost, Hela, Proxima, Angela, Medusa, Phoenix, Emma Frost, Elektra, X23, SheHulk, Spidergwen, Wasp, Guillotine, Magik, Scarlet Witch?

Because I'd take any champ who hits like these girls.
    Aww yeah
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    have 6* as well. if you have gulk and proxima, chain sp2 armor break on 30 hit combo with 3-4 sp1 after boon activates. then you'll get... normal damage. Karnak hits harder while he also has some things like aar and true strike. rag thor may be used on power reserve, if you don't have any decent power gain champ. besides that only aw diversity trash. don't know how bad your should play to die fighting him, as his sp3 deals not more than 20% opponent's hp damage
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Inkvajt said:

Kalantak said:

Does he hit like Domino, Ghost, Hela, Proxima, Angela, Medusa, Phoenix, Emma Frost, Elektra, X23, SheHulk, Spidergwen, Wasp, Guillotine, Magik, Scarlet Witch?

Because I'd take any champ who hits like these girls.
    100% positive I wouldn’t call any of them a girl, unless they asked me to! Fair amount of “yes ma’am” I’m guessing....
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Have him in 6* also. I also have him 5/65 sig 200. Once you get him duped you will like him a lot more.
    He has some decent utility with his shocks causing aar. and the damage can build up pretty quick. add gulk for the 60% attack, Hela for the heal. and Heimdall for the extra heal and 15% attack. Then he becomes really good for questing. but problem with 6* is you will dupe him in 2 years after 10* are released. Also so many better 6* out that dont require dupe and 3 other champs to make him good on synergy team that you wouldn't want to dupe him.