**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4 star deal after restriction [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    There's an octopus that predicts the World Cup winner. A giraffe and a hippo predicted the Super Bowl winner.

At Kabam HQ, there is an elderly, cross-eyed goat that picks the offer to run.

Equality for animals!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    slap in the face 146%
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Nikskini said:

Good offer for beginner?

No. Bad offer for everyone.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I literally spit my coffee out when this hit my phone, then I saw the price and bust out laughing. This a slap in the face of the community to put a 165$ value on champs that will be useless in less than a six months just shows how low these guys will go to make a buck before the community and game implode. Had this offer been 49.99 for all of it total I’d say I could see new people getting it but there is no way anyone should be spending on this scam. Let the whales carry the game as they clearly don’t care about ftp or mid level players.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    $150 dollars for something useless in act 6,nice.WTF were you thinking of Kabam,you don't have enough money to buy grass.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    edited March 2019
    I do love this game, been playing for 4 & half years, I love the constant challenges and made quite a few friends thanks to the alliances I've been, but today's offers, man oh man, either there is a lack of communication between the different areas of Kabam or they are really lacking taste.

When you know the majority of the community is having severe issues with the 4* restrictions for act 6, and you put of rank up and max out 4* offers, its in serious bad taste. Its like the guys making the offers are not even aware of what we as the community of players, are talking about. This just worsens the relationship and pr image of Kabam.

Suggestion: Change the restrictions, or wait for this offers for the community climate changes.

Bad timing my dudes
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i mean... i hate the act6 restrictions as much as everybody else... but cmon man, not EVERYONE that spends money on this game is going into act6 right now haha i know some casuals that would like a 15 dollar 4*.. idk about that rank up price tho hah
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Also, it is such a bad business decision ! If no one knew you were banning 4* stars for future content, some of the deals would have been very attractive to a lott of players,
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Plently off other fish in the sea, MCOC isnt the only gaming industry out there! And good luck
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    A star is missing from the deal. Should have been for 5*. Kabam missing the big picture
  • Ironworks26Ironworks26 Posts: 10
    Why are you even bothering with the 4* deals and over pricing them on top of it when you are not going to allow them in act 6.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    The mere process of putting the offer out there is something spectacular though.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    They clearly needed a Act 6 deal, maybe a few k 5 6 shards etc but 4* slap in the buttocks!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You have 5* war machine?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

It'll be full of fake, exaggerated indignation just like the last one. He's a good actor and marketer, that's for sure.

He certainly knows how to rile up his fanboys
    "Are you taking the piss, mate?" Honestly, I actually watched the newest "rant he had" after not watching him for a long time. I was actually impressed with some of it...then I remembered who I was listening to. He'll be back buying featured crystals for clicks very soon.
    im not gonna defend him but the guy plays the game for a living. he makes money off the game. he spends money on the game and gets double the money from ad revenue.
    He's not making much off his videos, if you think he's getting rich off this then you dont know how YouTube add revenue works.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just looked up your profile. Is that you with the 5* Blade, Ghost Rider and Gulk? You seem to have forgotten to mention them while you were forgetting that War Machine isn't a 5*.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Id take a 5* War Machine you know.

Id take a 5* War Machine you know.

I did say, they're awesome!
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Even if you were a day 1 whale this is still a horrible offer. There's maybe at best $100 value there.
    TBAG4DAYS said:

@Jcobra25 ... its actually $150!!! $49.99 to rank them up from 1-3 and then $99.99 to rank them up from 3-5, LMAO!!!!

It's even better then huh!!!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    The price point for the deals are what makes them ridiculous. Even if you are still looking to complete 4* relevant content why invest in a champ you now know beyond a shadow of a doubt will be irrelevant down the road.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    ChuckRyan said:

Literally. No words...

Except 3....
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Show your 5* roster to prove it. You lose a little credibility by saying you have a 5* War Machine.

But aside from your embellishment the 4* ban is a little bit of a bummer.
This discussion has been closed.