**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battleream Under Siege - Legends !

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Creating a thread for Mar 2019 Event Quest - Legends Run Discussion . Please post your times here.
Last month event cut off looks around 3:35

Comments

• Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 13
    I will do tonight my last run was 3:42, messed up with sinister and lags ;(
    Just done mine in 3:20 don’t know if it’s good or not :)
  • 3:06 Corvus destroy anything.
    Night_Owl said:

3:06 Corvus destroy anything.

How do you do it mate!?? You went in last month done in 3:12 now this in 3:06??
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Nice times mates ! I will try next week .. grounded my ass off for 5 star Captain Marvel - 71.5 mil
    Need a real break now .. lol
    Sai_7 said:

Nice times mates ! I will try next week .. grounded my ass off for 5 star Captain Marvel - 71.5 mil

Nice man hope u get her😊
    Jerry9123 said:

Sai_7 said:

Nice man hope u get her😊
    I got her mate !!

• Jerry9123 said:

Night_Owl said:

I run legends every month. Last month I ranked top 5. This month the connection issue disappears and the boss fight is easier. Good device and network service are essential.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Night_Owl said:

Jerry9123 said:

Night_Owl said:

I run legends every month. Last month I ranked top 5. This month the connection issue disappears and the boss fight is easier. Good device and network service are essential.
    You kick someone out who is trying to go for it the first time every month? That kind of sucks man.
  • ÂstromixÂstromix Posts: 19

Fully agree with JChanceH9. It is necessary to give a chance to those who pass for the first time.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Âstromix said:

Fully agree with JChanceH9. It is necessary to give a chance to those who pass for the first time.

Erm... why? If the new guy deserves it he will rank top 100 on his own merit.
    edited March 2019

Other players also want to get the title of LEGEND. If you already have this title, why are you taking up space from another player who does not have this title?
  • edited March 2019
    Legend title is REALLY REALLY EASY to get nowadays than before. I don't think one result will make much difference to those players who deserve it (You almost only need a 5/65 Corvus, a good device and good connection).
    I do it simply because I finish all quests once they appear except AQ and AW. Therefore, I can save much spare time and do not have to wait for energy to do it.

You can complete assignments quickly, but do not fall into the top 100. This will make room for players who want to get the title of LEGEND for the first time.
    edited March 2019
    Why do you need to get a LEGEND every month? It's meaningless
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    It's not pointless @Âstromix . HE can do whatever HE Wants. Who are you to stop someone for going for legends?! You're probably someone who can't get the Title.
    If HE wants to, HE is allowed by every RULE to go for legends whenever and however HE wants IT. If you get better, you can try and go for it, but in an attempt to get the title, YOU Absolutely cannot stop another person from going for it.
    But this is not fair to other players. This month I will try to get the legend for the first time. And because of these players who get into the top 100 every month, maybe I won't be able to get the title. I want to receive only once, I do not need more. Is it fair to you?
  • SwabsSwabs Posts: 15
    I agree that if u have a legends title it’s selfish to push ppl out of a future legends title race by doing it again. Of course he can do what he wants... doesn’t mean he isn’t selfish and morally wrong for doing it.
    Sai_7 said:

Jerry9123 said:

Sai_7 said:

Nice man hope u get her😊
    I got her mate !!

Wow nice man, congratulations
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    Actually, the Legends title is one type of "content" today that can be continuously challenged by players who aren't in any alliance and want to achieve something other than top alliance rankings (which they can't). Breaking into the Legends league might sound like a feat but if you do break in, you're definitely worthy of competing amongst other Legends thereafter. I don't track the leaderboard but for those that do, I'm sure competition is high and it's just another form of ranking where you climb up the ladder by your own merit.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Think of it this way, (using my favorite incredibles quote) Once everyone is super, no one will be. Being a legend is more special if you are one of 1500 than if you are 1 of 3000 right? Plus there are legend points and “free” t4cc crystals. It’s fair because he wants to protect his prize, and he has no advantage except experience.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Night_Owl said:

The idea that anyone who already got it should never compete for it is just so immature. Legend title is not just last for one month. And there is a leaderboard of it. Why Kabam creates it if they don't encourage people to do it again and again? This is definitely an obstacle for people who don't have it.
    Compared it to alliance war: If one alliance placed in Master bracket again and again, should they be responsible for blocking newer players from good rewards? Should they stop doing alliance war or intentionally keep away from Masters?
    If one alliance placed top 1 in plat 3 or gold 1, they should not blame any master alliances. If you are good enough for legend title, you can make it without any complaints.
    Besides, I'm not using something like 6 star rank 5 champions. All of us are at the same start line. This is not like an alliance war. I suppose it's already quite friendly to new players.

Agree with you bro. I used to run Legends about 1.5 years ago (have 6 tags: 3 EQs, 2 Champ Challenges, A5) just for fun so crybabies lose out on one of the top 100 slots. =X

Got lazy and didn't continue after those attempts cause I could only start my runs near midnight. lol
    Guys to be fair on @Night_Owl , Al long as Kabam have Legend Points and give rewards he can do what he like to do. I have attempted the last two months - missed first attempt due to crazy network connection and last month by 3 mins.. I'm gonna attempt again and i dont have 5 or 6 star Corvus.. but have a 6 star R2 Domino .
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think there’s a point to both sides of the argument. Just because someone can take the legends title every month consecutively does that mean they should? There no right answer here, but I tend to lean towards the side of they should not. This is mainly because the legends title has the potential to be completely dominated by those players with the ability to always buy the next best device, and favors those lucky enough to pull 5* or 6* Corvus.

I do not have anything against @Night_Owl because he isn’t doing anything wrong at all, but I feel like Kabam should implement a system that restricts players from winning Legends titles from consecutive EQ.

All arguments aside, the legends title system is complete garbage as it is right now. I have always been of the mind that legends titles should be earned via skill and not via $$$ or luck. So as it is currently who really cares if one player gets the title consecutively because all it really means is they’re lucky to have Corvus, or they have money to buy the best devices.

In case anyone is wondering, yes I have the legends title, and I did it all without Corvus.
    edited March 2019
    @Night_Owl
    Do not compare the title of the legend with the war of the Alliance. War is an event where the entire union is involved. And the title is a purely personal event. Your comparison is wrong. For your part, as a player, this is selfish behavior.
    I have Corvus 5 \ 65. But I do not have a fast device and this does not mean that I am not worthy of the title LEGEND.

In the place of the developer, I would introduce a system limiting the taking of the title, at least "a month in a month." For example, in March you were able to take the title, and April you can not take, even if you pass faster than anyone. June you can take again. The opportunity is needed by all. It is a pity that this can only help fast devices that are not at all.