Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

1565759616278

Comments

  • giantyogi1435giantyogi1435 Posts: 10
    I am in Act 4 so I have some time 😃😃
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    AndiYTDE said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    Hey All,

    I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

    These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

    We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

    Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    Once again: Less than 30 hours until the release of Act 6. Where are the educational videos? Was this a lie to our face?
    Isn’t the outrage for this premature?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CFree said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    Hey All,

    I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

    These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

    We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

    Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    Once again: Less than 30 hours until the release of Act 6. Where are the educational videos? Was this a lie to our face?
    Isn’t the outrage for this premature?
    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    4 stars can be used in Alliance Quest, Arena, Alliance war, any other event except Act 6.

    Act 6 was designed for 5 stars and 6 stars only. Act 7 will have 5 stars banned and we will just use 6 star and 7 star champs. Why? This is part of the challenge.

    Kabam for people that keep moaning like children for this, make 4 stars available to play for Act 6 but put give 1000 percent unavoidable degen, just to have those champs drop dead in 5 seconds. The tease will be glorious.

    I do not even play competitively and I have 75 5 stars. Most of them rank 3. 3 5/65, and like 10 4/55. If you dont have enough champs oh well WAIT. The content wont go away.

    This community moans for everything under the sun. Sometimes the outrage is justified like 12.0 or unavoidable damage or BS nodes. This one guys, this one is FAKE NEWS.

    Yeah, because we could only use 4* and 5* champions in Act 5. Oh, wait...
    What exatly does make a 5* champion different from a 4* champion? Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion? Answer to that, Mister "Fake News"
    The rarity and and the stars. The same thing that makes a 3 star different from a 4 star or a 5 star.

    A rank 3 5 star is slightly stronger than a 5 star.

    5 star require more resources to be rank therefore it makes it more of a challenge to have several 5 star at 4/55 or 5/65. This is the point.

    The same reason that 3 stars were banned from LOL technically speaking. Kabam should do the same and make an enrage system with 100 percent ability reduction. This is part of the game. You need to have 5 stars to be able to do this content because that is part of the challenge. Think of it as a key you need to obtain to do the content. If you dont have many 5 stars above 4/55 you have no business attempting Act 6. It is part of the new system of the contest. Enjoy your 1, 2, 3, and 4 stars in other parts of the game.

    I just went into the game and I am able to enter LOL with 1* and 3* champions, thus 3* champions are not banned from LOL. That´s just wrong, or as you like to call it "Fake News". I´m going to tell you what Kabam should do: Allow 4* champions without any restrictions to them. 4* champions are equal or better than 5* R1-R3 champions, invalidating your whole "It´s part of the challenge" point. Getting a stacked 5* roster is not challenge, it´s pure RNG. Just like going into a Casino to play Roulette is no challenge, you´re either lucky or not, no skill required.

    If they really want to restrict Act 6 and prevent players from having a bad time, there is this thing called "Elder´s Bane". You know, the title you get from doing Act 5 100%. If you´re skilled enough to get that done, then you should be able to get through Act 6.1 as well, no matter what champions you use.

    You did not answer to my second question: Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion?
    I said technically speaking. Go ahead and enter with LOL with 1, 2 or 3 star champs. You will die very quickly. You guys need to learn how to read. i said TECNICALLY SPEAKING.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    4 stars can be used in Alliance Quest, Arena, Alliance war, any other event except Act 6.

    Act 6 was designed for 5 stars and 6 stars only. Act 7 will have 5 stars banned and we will just use 6 star and 7 star champs. Why? This is part of the challenge.

    Kabam for people that keep moaning like children for this, make 4 stars available to play for Act 6 but put give 1000 percent unavoidable degen, just to have those champs drop dead in 5 seconds. The tease will be glorious.

    I do not even play competitively and I have 75 5 stars. Most of them rank 3. 3 5/65, and like 10 4/55. If you dont have enough champs oh well WAIT. The content wont go away.

    This community moans for everything under the sun. Sometimes the outrage is justified like 12.0 or unavoidable damage or BS nodes. This one guys, this one is FAKE NEWS.

    Yeah, because we could only use 4* and 5* champions in Act 5. Oh, wait...
    What exatly does make a 5* champion different from a 4* champion? Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion? Answer to that, Mister "Fake News"
    The rarity and and the stars. The same thing that makes a 3 star different from a 4 star or a 5 star.

    A rank 3 5 star is slightly stronger than a 5 star.

    5 star require more resources to be rank therefore it makes it more of a challenge to have several 5 star at 4/55 or 5/65. This is the point.

    The same reason that 3 stars were banned from LOL technically speaking. Kabam should do the same and make an enrage system with 100 percent ability reduction. This is part of the game. You need to have 5 stars to be able to do this content because that is part of the challenge. Think of it as a key you need to obtain to do the content. If you dont have many 5 stars above 4/55 you have no business attempting Act 6. It is part of the new system of the contest. Enjoy your 1, 2, 3, and 4 stars in other parts of the game.

    I just went into the game and I am able to enter LOL with 1* and 3* champions, thus 3* champions are not banned from LOL. That´s just wrong, or as you like to call it "Fake News". I´m going to tell you what Kabam should do: Allow 4* champions without any restrictions to them. 4* champions are equal or better than 5* R1-R3 champions, invalidating your whole "It´s part of the challenge" point. Getting a stacked 5* roster is not challenge, it´s pure RNG. Just like going into a Casino to play Roulette is no challenge, you´re either lucky or not, no skill required.

    If they really want to restrict Act 6 and prevent players from having a bad time, there is this thing called "Elder´s Bane". You know, the title you get from doing Act 5 100%. If you´re skilled enough to get that done, then you should be able to get through Act 6.1 as well, no matter what champions you use.

    You did not answer to my second question: Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion?

    Because 5 stars and 6 stars are keys to unlock content. It is a requirement set for people to be able to do the content. It pushes you to get and rank 5 stars. It makes you stop ranking easily obtained 4 star champions and redirect your resources towards 5 stars. If you dont like it too bad. Get use to it because this is going to be the New contest of champions. The content is still not designed for rank 1 5 stars. When you enter a wuest you see the PI recommended too. Act is specifically designed for 4/55 and 5/65 5 stars along with 6 stars. If you dont have them work for them until you obtain then and rank those champs up.

    I love that Act 6 will finally separate the summoners from the children.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    CapWW2 said:

    CFree said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    Hey All,

    I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

    These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

    We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

    Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    Once again: Less than 30 hours until the release of Act 6. Where are the educational videos? Was this a lie to our face?
    Isn’t the outrage for this premature?
    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    4 stars can be used in Alliance Quest, Arena, Alliance war, any other event except Act 6.

    Act 6 was designed for 5 stars and 6 stars only. Act 7 will have 5 stars banned and we will just use 6 star and 7 star champs. Why? This is part of the challenge.

    Kabam for people that keep moaning like children for this, make 4 stars available to play for Act 6 but put give 1000 percent unavoidable degen, just to have those champs drop dead in 5 seconds. The tease will be glorious.

    I do not even play competitively and I have 75 5 stars. Most of them rank 3. 3 5/65, and like 10 4/55. If you dont have enough champs oh well WAIT. The content wont go away.

    This community moans for everything under the sun. Sometimes the outrage is justified like 12.0 or unavoidable damage or BS nodes. This one guys, this one is FAKE NEWS.

    Yeah, because we could only use 4* and 5* champions in Act 5. Oh, wait...
    What exatly does make a 5* champion different from a 4* champion? Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion? Answer to that, Mister "Fake News"
    The rarity and and the stars. The same thing that makes a 3 star different from a 4 star or a 5 star.

    A rank 3 5 star is slightly stronger than a 5 star.

    5 star require more resources to be rank therefore it makes it more of a challenge to have several 5 star at 4/55 or 5/65. This is the point.

    The same reason that 3 stars were banned from LOL technically speaking. Kabam should do the same and make an enrage system with 100 percent ability reduction. This is part of the game. You need to have 5 stars to be able to do this content because that is part of the challenge. Think of it as a key you need to obtain to do the content. If you dont have many 5 stars above 4/55 you have no business attempting Act 6. It is part of the new system of the contest. Enjoy your 1, 2, 3, and 4 stars in other parts of the game.

    I just went into the game and I am able to enter LOL with 1* and 3* champions, thus 3* champions are not banned from LOL. That´s just wrong, or as you like to call it "Fake News". I´m going to tell you what Kabam should do: Allow 4* champions without any restrictions to them. 4* champions are equal or better than 5* R1-R3 champions, invalidating your whole "It´s part of the challenge" point. Getting a stacked 5* roster is not challenge, it´s pure RNG. Just like going into a Casino to play Roulette is no challenge, you´re either lucky or not, no skill required.

    If they really want to restrict Act 6 and prevent players from having a bad time, there is this thing called "Elder´s Bane". You know, the title you get from doing Act 5 100%. If you´re skilled enough to get that done, then you should be able to get through Act 6.1 as well, no matter what champions you use.

    You did not answer to my second question: Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion?
    I said technically speaking. Go ahead and enter with LOL with 1, 2 or 3 star champs. You will die very quickly. You guys need to learn how to read. i said TECNICALLY SPEAKING.
    ?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    4 stars can be used in Alliance Quest, Arena, Alliance war, any other event except Act 6.

    Act 6 was designed for 5 stars and 6 stars only. Act 7 will have 5 stars banned and we will just use 6 star and 7 star champs. Why? This is part of the challenge.

    Kabam for people that keep moaning like children for this, make 4 stars available to play for Act 6 but put give 1000 percent unavoidable degen, just to have those champs drop dead in 5 seconds. The tease will be glorious.

    I do not even play competitively and I have 75 5 stars. Most of them rank 3. 3 5/65, and like 10 4/55. If you dont have enough champs oh well WAIT. The content wont go away.

    This community moans for everything under the sun. Sometimes the outrage is justified like 12.0 or unavoidable damage or BS nodes. This one guys, this one is FAKE NEWS.

    Yeah, because we could only use 4* and 5* champions in Act 5. Oh, wait...
    What exatly does make a 5* champion different from a 4* champion? Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion? Answer to that, Mister "Fake News"
    The content is not designed for rank 1 5 stars, just for 4/55 and 5/65. If you ask my honest opinion now that we are at it kabam should ban 5 stars rank 1 to 3 too. I could care less. I said previously i want 5 stars banned completely too from the act. If I dont have a 6 star mutant or skill that is ok too. I will wait to do the content that requires those until I obtain them.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Myradral said:

    This entire "4* Ban" is simply to get them more money.

    End of story.

    How about you are ready before attempting content. The money is on unavoidable damage not on 4 star ban.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 195 ★★
    I don’t typically use 4*’s for difficult content but with so many champs relying on synergy to be effective, it’s clearly a BS move & the excuse to “prevent frustration” is flat out stupid. Too many champs rely on those synergies (Kabam you created that monster) & everyone ranks champs based on their particular roster. If you’re like me & don’t use them then that’s great but thinking it’s the same situation for everyone is ignorant.

    One more thing. If you’re clearly not ready for act 6 then why the hell bother commenting on it? Worry about arena, finishing act 5, variant or whatever else you’re still missing. (Looking at you, GW)
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 339 ★★

    If the 5* champs went down to 2000 shards instead of 10000 that would probably help, even if it’s like 5000 shards...would be easier to get a half decent 5* roster much quicker to tackle the change. Just a thought...and I know it’s not much of one. Lol.

    This is a good idea.

    Also for those uncollected or elders bane, have a crystal similar to fgmc which only has 5* with chance of a 6* for maybe 500 units.

    Another out the box solution, have a pool of champs everyone can pick from to do the content, not limited to who is in your roster. Evens the playing field.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom another 1501 to go...your almost there dude 👍
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 968 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

    Putting all the personal attacks and posturing aside, there’s actually a decent point buried in the last page or two:

    What actually is the point of an Elder’s Bane title?

    Perhaps I’ve forgotten what we got for it, but I remember it necessitated a multiple of the work and effort required for achieving the title of Uncollected. Other than signifying that we explored all of Act 5 (which means multiple cheapshot Collector passes, not just one) and was among several good rewards, it was just another empty title to go on the shelf, unless my recollection fails me.

    Dr. Zola

    Realistically, there should be Uncollected/ Cavalier type rewards for Elder's Bane that are better than Uncollected. This "in between step" would help prepare summoners to shoot for Cavalier.

    It seems they skipped EB completely, and the Cavalier rewards look to be weak when you've already completed a run of 6.1.

    I'm pretty much not happy with ANY thing announced here, BTW. The rewards/ effort ratio looks abysmal, the "gating" issue is ridiculous (gate should be based on CR, otherwise why was CR even implemented?), the communication from mods has been less than "transparent", and I still can't believe that after 4 years and counting we are relying on a merciless pRNG system to advance in game.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 436 ★★
    If kabam would let me sell my max rank 4* champs and give me the cats and gold I used on them to rank up my current 5* champs I would have no problem with the act6 fiasco ?
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I do strongly believe as you should that the videos are on the way and will be the coolest most rad educational videos to help prepare everyone for the final push to act 6, the wisdom of the contest is grounded because everything in the game that is bad is actually good to all of us because it prepares us for the upcoming events we can or cannot handle, thus the changes as my mentor would mention and mention and mention with heart felt, getting to the facts, upbeat and positive advice and all knowledge in the world and beyond the universe and beyond the cosmic realm. The upcoming videos will be for all only if you have wisdom on a common ground as we all do. The videos will demonstrate the technical aspects to there fullest to the potential that only we can experience in the mcoc universe. I do believe and don’t doubt in the slightest whatever is put out will definitely help us all so you may have the wisdom. As a wise person once told me before that change is good and I’m happy with anything that passes my way and if it don’t seem right I will make you believe it’s the right choice or I’ll keep on keeping on so you understand one way or another. Stay grounded people and the wisdom shall shine through as the game in my eyes and soon yours will become more better for everyone.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Doubling down on my statements is trolling because you disagree. Wow
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,553 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

    DrZola said:

    Putting all the personal attacks and posturing aside, there’s actually a decent point buried in the last page or two:

    What actually is the point of an Elder’s Bane title?

    Perhaps I’ve forgotten what we got for it, but I remember it necessitated a multiple of the work and effort required for achieving the title of Uncollected. Other than signifying that we explored all of Act 5 (which means multiple cheapshot Collector passes, not just one) and was among several good rewards, it was just another empty title to go on the shelf, unless my recollection fails me.

    Dr. Zola

    Yes Sir, you are correct. The titel did not give us any advantage like Uncollected did, it was basically just a title.
    That gets me to my point: let’s assume that Kabam wants people to play their game more, not less. More play means more time in-game means more potential for revenue. More revenue means more content, champs, longevity, etc. None of us wants the game to close up shop tomorrow.

    Elder’s Bane should be a stepping stone that moves players closer to “endgame of endgames” or whatever Act 6 is supposed to be. But it doesn’t—it comes with an infusion of cats and rankup materials that are only useful if you have champs worth a rankup.

    At some level, the title is akin to a Fortnite skin you can’t even put on your champ. It’s vapor, and when I step back, I think that’s where a lot of this has gone awry. Periodic rewards attuned to Elder’s Bane recipients and designed to prep rosters for the rigors of Act 6 should have been part of the process.

    Understandably, the team likely makes new content decisions on more of an ad hoc basis than they’d like us to know. Act 5 titles probably weren’t envisioned with Variant and the Maze and Act 6 in mind.

    But...ret-cons are a core part of comics. If the gate is set in stone, it’s certainly not too late to ret-con a title to assuage some of the soreness in the community.

    Dr. Zola
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ll forget about this requirement thing if they add all the champions like scarlet witch, electro, war machine... to the 5* basic crystal. Not just dungeon crystals and fgmc.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Hey fellas, I’m like everyone else...I’d be lying to myself if I didn’t say I was disappointed, and upset at the out of the blue decision...it affected everyone in some way, as a steady player of the game like most I do understand the outcry and anger that comes with this change. With time hopefully everything will get better and settle back down once the dust clears over the situation...only thing we can do is push forward and do the best as we can, cause at the end of the day kabam is king and has the final say. Very sad, most of the community is great and it should matter what we think since we supported there product for years.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    CapWW2 said:

    CFree said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    Hey All,

    I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

    These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

    We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

    Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    Once again: Less than 30 hours until the release of Act 6. Where are the educational videos? Was this a lie to our face?
    Isn’t the outrage for this premature?
    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    CapWW2 said:

    4 stars can be used in Alliance Quest, Arena, Alliance war, any other event except Act 6.

    Act 6 was designed for 5 stars and 6 stars only. Act 7 will have 5 stars banned and we will just use 6 star and 7 star champs. Why? This is part of the challenge.

    Kabam for people that keep moaning like children for this, make 4 stars available to play for Act 6 but put give 1000 percent unavoidable degen, just to have those champs drop dead in 5 seconds. The tease will be glorious.

    I do not even play competitively and I have 75 5 stars. Most of them rank 3. 3 5/65, and like 10 4/55. If you dont have enough champs oh well WAIT. The content wont go away.

    This community moans for everything under the sun. Sometimes the outrage is justified like 12.0 or unavoidable damage or BS nodes. This one guys, this one is FAKE NEWS.

    Yeah, because we could only use 4* and 5* champions in Act 5. Oh, wait...
    What exatly does make a 5* champion different from a 4* champion? Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion? Answer to that, Mister "Fake News"
    The rarity and and the stars. The same thing that makes a 3 star different from a 4 star or a 5 star.

    A rank 3 5 star is slightly stronger than a 5 star.

    5 star require more resources to be rank therefore it makes it more of a challenge to have several 5 star at 4/55 or 5/65. This is the point.

    The same reason that 3 stars were banned from LOL technically speaking. Kabam should do the same and make an enrage system with 100 percent ability reduction. This is part of the game. You need to have 5 stars to be able to do this content because that is part of the challenge. Think of it as a key you need to obtain to do the content. If you dont have many 5 stars above 4/55 you have no business attempting Act 6. It is part of the new system of the contest. Enjoy your 1, 2, 3, and 4 stars in other parts of the game.

    I just went into the game and I am able to enter LOL with 1* and 3* champions, thus 3* champions are not banned from LOL. That´s just wrong, or as you like to call it "Fake News". I´m going to tell you what Kabam should do: Allow 4* champions without any restrictions to them. 4* champions are equal or better than 5* R1-R3 champions, invalidating your whole "It´s part of the challenge" point. Getting a stacked 5* roster is not challenge, it´s pure RNG. Just like going into a Casino to play Roulette is no challenge, you´re either lucky or not, no skill required.

    If they really want to restrict Act 6 and prevent players from having a bad time, there is this thing called "Elder´s Bane". You know, the title you get from doing Act 5 100%. If you´re skilled enough to get that done, then you should be able to get through Act 6.1 as well, no matter what champions you use.

    You did not answer to my second question: Why exactly is content designed to be possible with a 5* R1 champion impossible with a 4* R5 champion?
    I said technically speaking. Go ahead and enter with LOL with 1, 2 or 3 star champs. You will die very quickly. You guys need to learn how to read. i said TECNICALLY SPEAKING.
    ?
    AndiYTDE said:

    CFree said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    Hey All,

    I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

    These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

    We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

    Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    Once again: Less than 30 hours until the release of Act 6. Where are the educational videos? Was this a lie to our face?
    Isn’t the outrage for this premature?
    This, believe it or not, was not me raging, just asking a simple question. They said that we would get educational videos in order to prepare for Act 6, but I cannot find any of them. They should not lie about something that important, I have a couple of rankup choices to make, which these videos might help me with.
    Got it. I misinterpreted the “Was this a lie to our face?” portion of your post.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 121
    edited March 2019
    Markg25 said:


    This community is so entitled. I get that you all have put a lot into the game and that it has value to you but this is still just a game. Definition of a game: a form of play, especially a competitive one, played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck. Kabam is making new rules for new areas of the game. I can only assume that they feel these new rules will be beneficial to longevity of their game. I understand disagreeing with it but ultimately your option is the same as with every game. Do what you can to find ways to win within the rules and format of the game. And yes, luck is a big part of this game. It has been since the very beginning.

    You must be new here ... your talking like you’ve not put anything in ?

    If you had you’d se why most are against these restrictions 🙈

    I've been playing since Jan. 2015 and 95% free to play. I have put in plenty but putting in the time and effort is fun to me.
Sign In or Register to comment.