**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crazy to not take Sparky to 5/65?

2»

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    absolutely not crazy. You need to be comfortable with the champ you rank up, especially with that investment. one could say you practice and get better later, but what if you just don't like that style of play in the end.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    ManChild said:

Lmao. Oh god. This guy 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Legends and skill. Posts video he didn’t make. Hahahahaha

Oh well i am not a youtuber. I did beat LOL 100 percent with SL. I use him regularly in event quest. The fact that you redirect to a personal attack says everything. You have no substance in your statement.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    you’re right.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    CapWW2 said:

ManChild said:

I’m not going any further into it. SL is good just not that good.

Because you dont have a 5/65 level 200 and you dont know how to use him like me.

https://youtu.be/5zsEKdUoYEM

This is the skill required to play with SL. Legends play with SL. Children play with whatever else.
    Wow. Obsessed and modest. A true dual threat
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

CapWW2 said:

ManChild said:

Because you dont have a 5/65 level 200 and you dont know how to use him like me.

This is the skill required to play with SL. Legends play with SL. Children play with whatever else.
    So maybe you dont wanna brag like this here, do you think i ever will forget you admitting to use over 4k units on LOL easy path XD
    So what? I had a 4/55 SL at the time. I used a total of 15000 units to complete LoL. I did it a long time ago. Some people like MMXIV used thousands of dollars to beat it. One guy beat it with 4 star SW. that is irrelevant brother. Please educate yourself. Spending units in content has nothing to do with anything. Some famous toutubers like BG and seatin spent more than 20,000 units to beat it. I did LOL 100 percent more than a year ago. I used 4000 units in The hardest path. So what?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    SL better than stark? LMFAO
    When Pigs Fly
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Lol, did CAP WW2 just get banned?

Bout Time
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    On topic: If you have blade, the synergy, makes his damage dealt very good since the very beginning. However, if you have a CG, also ready to be rank up, then see which ones fits the most your play style, which one saves you more pots, etc.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

CapWW2 said:

ManChild said:

So maybe you dont wanna brag like this here, do you think i ever will forget you admitting to use over 4k units on LOL easy path XD
    I used over 7k units on easy path (skipped some fights through ex-colossus) with 4* 5/50 SL (2 1/2 years ago I think...not sure) no shame in admitting it. Also took SL to 5/65, cuz I have lots of fun using him, and don’t care who is considered to be better or more versatile or etc.
    I also have lots of fun reading this topic btw 👍

• Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    I’m still deciding to 5/65 him or 4/55 masacre and Rulk to go with 5/65 domino... he would be my 5th 5/65 but I’d love the full domino team. I do have 5/65 blade but no 5 star GR. thoughts?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

I’m still deciding to 5/65 him or 4/55 masacre and Rulk to go with 5/65 domino... he would be my 5th 5/65 but I’d love the full domino team. I do have 5/65 blade but no 5 star GR. thoughts?

I have r2 6* rulk - really enjoy playing him. sparky is kinda boring building up and takes too long to build charges imo. and I also dislike blade. so I would've take rulk and masacre for sure. also would you take gr to r4 if you had him? you might get him someday

to OP - it's ok not to rank champ you don't enjoy playing. I have 5* blade and gr both r3 duped, not going to take then up. and I still have r4 skill gem, meaning free in terms of t2a rank up for blade. yet will prefer to wait for someone I like, like km
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's your choice. If you don't like playing him then don't. His prestige is low so it won't help your alliance,

If you do enjoy playing him, then woo boy. He's awesome.
  • CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    Like most others, I would only rank people I enjoy. But I do think you're crazy lol. Spark one of the most fun champs to play for me.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I understand sparky is one of the best if not the best champ in the game and I have him at 4/55 and recently duped him. Am i crazy to not take him to rank 5? I dont enjoy playing him that much with the ramping up his poise charges and I have a 5/65 corvus for clearing paths easily. My other options would be quake, iceman, gwenpool or hoping for a good six star when i get 1k more shards.

I think it is never a mistake to simply hold onto rank up resources until you are certain you are making the right choice on rank up, unless they are expiring and you're about to lose them. T5B doesn't grow on trees, if you don't have a specific need for 5/65 Sparky, or 5/65 anything else, I'd wait until you have an opportunity to rank up something that will immediately open doors for you. If rank 5 Sparky doesn't turn the impossible into the possible, or the expensive into the cheap, I'd hold off until something comes along that does.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Meh mines staying at rank4. I’d take sentinel up before stark
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    No one is so good it’s crazy not to rank them except maybe Domino. Corvus is a limp noodle after his charges are gone. Spider-Man has a ramp up. Void has a ramp up. Blade needs villains or bleedable champs. Etc. it’s about play style

Personally, I love Quake. She was my go to champ against the final uncollected boss fight the last 3 months. Very versatile and useful. To be honest - if I were you I’d save it for a 6 star. That’s the future after all......
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    CapWW2 and GroundedWisdom got me feeling 🥴🥴🥴 lol

SL doesn't compare, my man.