Options

Are you hyped for act 6?

Very mixed opinions about this so far, but I’m trying to keep an open mind.

Are you hyped for act 6? 67 votes

Super hyped!
26%
GamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabCFreeBalm82belli300KossukoseJim0172Pwf57Crimsontide1616V1PER1987SmashButtehrsHerrPopopLordNeoRaveNNGOLB 18 votes
Meh
23%
Jets44IksdjvanmihNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESavio44416wegnerk[Deleted User]RasiloverCh1efsterKobster84Marvel2289Mitchell35AleorRedEightTankRichardsonLostReplica23 16 votes
Not really...
49%
DrZolaTillinatorAce_03Carnage313Pcc880blindside493TlmajrJohnyzeroAkhilxcxSixshot1NojokejaymAhitlawDtl7714p01arisJohnLocke117spaceoctopusNoob2435Swimmer15ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherx 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Super hyped!
    We've been waiting for Act 6 for a long time. Very hyped despite all the outrage lol
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Super hyped!
    Only for story
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Not really...
    The story,I want so much to see it but the fact that I can't play act 6 for a f*** ton of time makes me disgusted but if they accept the idea that Brian Grant had I and others will be happier.I have only one God tier 5* champ and that is ST and other good options are WS and Hood.Still my most powerful champs are 4* but I still have some hopes for this game.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Super hyped!
    SSJ4 said:

@Haji_Saab based on early gameplay there will be a lot of bs fights that require specific counters.

that's what will make it fun! the last thing i want is just to take my corvus or ghost and run through everything