Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• Furion17Furion17 Posts: 224
    edited March 12
    Why
  • AndiYTDEAndiYTDE Posts: 333 ★★★
    edited March 12

AndiYTDE said:

Lagacy's preview of Act 6 Ch1 Quest 1 is up now! Take a look at his preview video for tips on how to avoid damage from No Retreat, and more!

After seeing this video I have to say: You have to be kidding me! You expect us to have so many specific champions (some that cause bleed, power control champs, ones that generate fury buffs) and don´t allow 4* champions so we do not get the utility? That´s just such a bad move, Kabam!

Answers to specific challenges? Yes. Specific Champions? Not so much.

Act 6 will require counters to certain challenges, but there are more than just a handful of Champions with these abilities. There are many Champions that cause Bleed and are immune to it, many Champions that can manipulate and control power, and many Champions that can generate Fury Buffs (lots of Cosmic Champions fit that bill!).

Roster exploration will be important in Act 6.
    Bad choice of words from me, but I hoped you get what I meant. I was wrong.
    Why exactly can 4* champions not take on these challenges? They can easily one-shot every single one of these enemies in the hands of a skilled player. So don´t give me the usual "We want to protect you" speech, that´s just not true.
    You want us to explore our roster and make over 70% of it unuseable. Do you even hear what you are saying?
  • Markg25Markg25 Posts: 402 ★★★
    CFree said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Hey All,

I wanted to drop one more note in here on something unrelated to the Champion Restrictions. We've just granted a very small group of Content Creators early access to Act 6 Chapter 1 Quest 1. The purpose of this is so that they can make educational videos for you all on what you can expect in that first Quest before it is even live.

These Creators will be playing on their own account, with their own resources and team. They have not had any resources granted to them, and they will not be eligible for the Legends rewards from Chapter 1.

We'll be sharing out their content with you all as they release it closer to the release of Act 6 Ch1.

Well... were are the videos that shall help us prepare for Act 6? Only 3 days to go, I have not found a single video
    Once again: Less than 30 hours until the release of Act 6. Where are the educational videos? Was this a lie to our face?
    Did you see the Lagacy review?

Lagacy's preview of Act 6 Ch1 Quest 1 is up now! Take a look at his preview video for tips on how to avoid damage from No Retreat, and more!

Listen to legs 👍🏼
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 203 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Just curious as to why you didn't let him run chapter 2.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 720 ★★★

Chapter 2 will probably not be out for a few months, so the focus now is Ch1. Ch2 is likely not ready for testing/beta.
    Amonthir said:

Chapter 2 will probably not be out for a few months, so the focus now is Ch1. Ch2 is likely not ready for testing/beta.
    Sorry I meant the 6.1.2 not actually chapter 2. @Kabam Miike
  • Cjt782Cjt782 Posts: 1
    Requiring [X] number of 5* or even 6* champions is complete garbage. I've been playing this game for 4+ years, so I have a pretty decent roster, but my 6* champs aren't good and I often NEED to bring a 4* for synergy purposes. Complete cash grab, there's no valid reason to have this type of restriction!
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    lol, so just ignore everyone and do what kabam wants... nice policy lets see if it works
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 65

AndiYTDE said:

After seeing this video I have to say: You have to be kidding me! You expect us to have so many specific champions (some that cause bleed, power control champs, ones that generate fury buffs) and don´t allow 4* champions so we do not get the utility? That´s just such a bad move, Kabam!

Act 6 will require counters to certain challenges, but there are more than just a handful of Champions with these abilities. There are many Champions that cause Bleed and are immune to it, many Champions that can manipulate and control power, and many Champions that can generate Fury Buffs (lots of Cosmic Champions fit that bill!).

How long is it going to take to pull those SPECIFIC counters as 5*. A month (unrealistic) ? 6 months ? a year?

If this is not a play by KABAM to make us spend a ton of money, then what is it?

We wanted to give you all a preview of Act 6, but didn't want to give away everything that's coming in the Chapter!
    I can understand that but it would have been nice if he was at least allowed to showcase all the new nodes as a primer to the launch tomorrow. Only showing one new buff was a bit underwhelming. Just my thoughts.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 1,078 ★★★

AndiYTDE said:

Variant restrictions was also great for this.
    Allowed me to go deep into my roster and find nice counters, shame that 4*s make up such a large % of our rosters though...
  • Lagacy's preview of Act 6 Ch1 Quest 1 is up now! Take a look at his preview video for tips on how to avoid damage from No Retreat, and more!

I don’t see the beta test banner, which leads me to believe this took place on his live account. Can you confirm?

If this took place on his live account how will he (and the other CCP) be allowed to do a legend run for 6.1? It’s nothing personal against Lags or the other content creator programmers. Just trying to see if how this will play out.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 407 ★★

I don’t see the beta test banner, which leads me to believe this took place on his live account. Can you confirm?

If this took place on his live account how will he (and the other CCP) be allowed to do a legend run for 6.1? It’s nothing personal against Lags or the other content creator programmers. Just trying to see if how this will play out.
    They won’t be allowed a legend run.
  • Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 709 ★★★★

Calm down, they said they are not eligible and that they would use their own accounts and the items associated to it. Stick to the issue at hand.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,718 ★★★★★
    Mcyeety said:

No point in posting anymore on this thread. Every single post gets taken down.

This is page 62...
  • McyeetyMcyeety Posts: 4

Mcyeety said:

This is page 62...
    I'm glad you can count.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 19,422 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Bad choice of words from me, but I hoped you get what I meant. I was wrong.
    Why exactly can 4* champions not take on these challenges? They can easily one-shot every single one of these enemies in the hands of a skilled player. So don´t give me the usual "We want to protect you" speech, that´s just not true.
    You want us to explore our roster and make over 70% of it unuseable. Do you even hear what you are saying?
    We have already talked about our reasons behind that decision. You can find it here.
    Those reasons have been rejected and debunked by the majority of the community as weak and nonsensical.
    Which is how some of us predicted it would be received even before they posted them, because people won't accept reason when they don't want something.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,718 ★★★★★
    Mcyeety said:

Mcyeety said:

This is page 62...
    I'm glad you can count.
    Actually no counting was needed. Glad you’re glad though