Read this if you're complaining about wanting a nerf.

2456

Comments

  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    removed wrote:
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    removed wrote:
    quote removed

    I completely and respectfully disagree with your sentiment. You can have your own opinion, that does not mean mine should be like yours.

    The game will be balanced. I have faifth in kabam!

    quote removed

    We can only dream!
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Why should i be banned because i freely exercise my freedom of speech? I am not the one talking expletives and attacking personally. Good try, but i wont be silenced. I have a duty with my fellow gamers
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why should i be banned because i freely exercise my freedom of speech? I am not the one talking expletives and attacking personally. Good try, but i wont be silenced. I have a duty with my fellow gamers

    Try not to fall into the toxic that some people can get mate
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Well no ones it is innacurate because 10 people agreed to my post. All my ideas aint bad. I will ginish the master list then you can give me suggestions
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Well no ones it is innacurate because 10 people agreed to my post. All my ideas aint bad. I will ginish the master list then you can give me suggestions

    ...um, you mean flagged?

    Lmao
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Well no ones it is innacurate because 10 people agreed to my post. All my ideas aint bad. I will ginish the master list then you can give me suggestions

    The only 2 champs ever in this game where a nerf was legitimate was black widow and scarlet witch. SW required no skill and you could beat everything with infinite stuns/regens and BW with 100% def. ability reduction is too extreme. There's no issue with star lord or voodoo as they both require skill to play, that's why you're getting all the hate.
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How is capping loas of voodoo nerfing? No abilities are being modified.

    How is capping sl damage at 200 hits bad. He still will be very powerful.

    You need to realize this game needs balance. You want to comment about my suggestions but you offer no solution.

    For the record i used 4 star SL for a couple of LOL runs and my combo was never higher than 200.

    Well according to your logic no ability should stack period.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why should i be banned because i freely exercise my freedom of speech? I am not the one talking expletives and attacking personally. Good try, but i wont be silenced. I have a duty with my fellow gamers

    Dude stop representing me. You DO NOT represent me and from the amount of flags you are getting I can assure you that you do not represent majority of the fellow gamers either. You can keep exercising your freedom of speech but stop making assumption that nerfing is what I want thanks.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,526 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why should i be banned because i freely exercise my freedom of speech? I am not the one talking expletives and attacking personally. Good try, but i wont be silenced. I have a duty with my fellow gamers

    I can't remember the name from the old forums, we know Grounded Snatcher is Web Wisdom, but there was someone else like him on the previous forums... is that you?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,526 ★★★★
    Mayhem that was it
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424
    LOL! A whiney topic about nerf threads becomes a discussion about nerfs.

    The posts I have seen against nerfing have been far more likely to be whiney, insulting, condescending, and downright toxic than those for nerfing. These posts have done to decrease the number of nerfs requested, underscoring their irrelevance.

    Champion reworks are a part of games with large rosters that grow over time. Kabam will try new things. Some will work. Some won't and will require a nerf. Older champs will be become obsolete and require a buff. If you cannot handle that, this isn't the game for you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 19,979 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We benefit because we will have a balanced game!

    That's not game balance. That's uniformity.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    LOL! A whiney topic about nerf threads becomes a discussion about nerfs.

    The posts I have seen against nerfing have been far more likely to be whiney, insulting, condescending, and downright toxic than those for nerfing. These posts have done to decrease the number of nerfs requested, underscoring their irrelevance.

    Champion reworks are a part of games with large rosters that grow over time. Kabam will try new things. Some will work. Some won't and will require a nerf. Older champs will be become obsolete and require a buff. If you cannot handle that, this isn't the game for you.

    I agree 100 percent with you. Not all i am proposing is nerf. For example: i want carnage to be improve. I want she hulk. Spider gwen, DD netflix, colossus, hulkbuster all to be improved. I am working on a master list of suggestions by champ and i will submit it. I do hope to get one million flag so kabam reads the list faster. Love it!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Trust me it get read.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Some of you losers calling out for nerfs need to realize that they do nothing but harm the entire playerbase. This game won't survive another nerf by the way.

  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    At the end they can nerf whoever they want as long as the rank down ticket also include the Sig stones and the class awakening (if awakened) I used for that particular champ. I know there are previous discussions suggesting that the sig abilities are not affected is just the base ability or the damage outputs blah blah blah, but at the end who wants to have a 5* mordo at 4/55 awakened at Sig 100 still if they nerfed power gain or astral evade and rerank him to a lower prestige for the sake of game balancing??
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 8,148 Guardian
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How is capping loas of voodoo nerfing? No abilities are being modified.

    I'm trying to figure out how this statement can be parsed to be a true statement and coming up empty.
  • BassamistaBassamista Posts: 33
    edited July 2017
    Wow still live in the past with no regards to awesome characters that been released such as stark spidy and punisher2099. Seriously, you should really try more new champs and you will eventually forget about characters that been released in 2016.

    Can't wait for the green goblin floating in the contest
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 122
    Everyone actually misunderstood cap. He proposed to balance the extra strong champs not by taking any of their ability but controlling it.
    I have seen this debate before. Some schooler type players always mention some names and how to counter them. But you cant pick specific champ against specific one always, as for in AW and Arena.
    Pls dont get me wrong, i am not asking for nerf, actually i like some challange these mentioned champs gives. But some are really painfull.
    Kabam has nerfed a lot of champs in past, and i really miss them. But i know kabam gonna nerf above mention champs. Its actually matter of time when they do it. So not going in this debate. And also request you all stop this childish debate.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I hope they do nerf my favorite Champs like how these noobs want so I can finally quit this addictive game once and for all
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Everyone actually misunderstood cap. He proposed to balance the extra strong champs not by taking any of their ability but controlling it.
    I have seen this debate before. Some schooler type players always mention some names and how to counter them. But you cant pick specific champ against specific one always, as for in AW and Arena.
    Pls dont get me wrong, i am not asking for nerf, actually i like some challange these mentioned champs gives. But some are really painfull.
    Kabam has nerfed a lot of champs in past, and i really miss them. But i know kabam gonna nerf above mention champs. Its actually matter of time when they do it. So not going in this debate. And also request you all stop this childish debate.

    We didn't misunderstood him. We just disagree with him. Just a simple question, will you still put Sig stones to make DS maxed Sig now ? Will you do that prior to the nerf? Will you use your generic awakening gem on DS now? Will you do that prior to the nerf?

    I am personally not against cap, but there's no fair way to resolve any nerf, especially when Kabam is selling Sig stones deal and DS crystals to fuel the situation.

    Here's a simple answer regarding game balance: look pass the past and make new champs less like carbage and more like tech Spidey. We invest in champs because of what they wrote in black and white on spotlight. Why don't they make a champ to limit combo count ? Why don't they make a champ to buff with enemies power gain? They just need to be more creative that's all. The only childish thing here is thinking a nerf will solve everything and bring game balance.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Well let me tell you, you want powerful new champs but the old ones can go to trash? How us the game balanced this way?

    All champs should be unique and awesome! Different abilities of course!

    I want all robots to have more abilities. I want the champions that suck to get fixed. At the same time it is not fair that we got like 10 champs out of 101 that are god like and the rest garbage. Why can we just have all champs capable of beating any content if you have skill. Why people have to wait for star lord to at least try LOL 100 percent unless you want to spend a life savings. It makes no sense.

    Kabam is making amazing champs to incentivate us them will modify them to make new ones. It is a pattern that we would like to stop. I want 101 champs capable. Just because a few have some of the top champs and can go thru all the content? That is not fair to everyone!

    My purpose is to level god like champs to a certain point snd to improve bad ones so they meet in the middle. I am working on a master list for kabam. I will have it ready next week. stay tunned!
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Well let me tell you, you want powerful new champs but the old ones can go to trash? How us the game balanced this way?

    All champs should be unique and awesome! Different abilities of course!

    I want all robots to have more abilities. I want the champions that suck to get fixed. At the same time it is not fair that we got like 10 champs out of 101 that are god like and the rest garbage. Why can we just have all champs capable of beating any content if you have skill. Why people have to wait for star lord to at least try LOL 100 percent unless you want to spend a life savings. It makes no sense.

    Kabam is making amazing champs to incentivate us them will modify them to make new ones. It is a pattern that we would like to stop. I want 101 champs capable. Just because a few have some of the top champs and can go thru all the content? That is not fair to everyone!

    My purpose is to level god like champs to a certain point snd to improve bad ones so they meet in the middle. I am working on a master list for kabam. I will have it ready next week. stay tunned!

    I agree that some champs really need a buff (SG)
    But I don't think that every champ should be equal, because if they are all equal, it ruins the entire crystal opening aspect of the game when it comes to champions. There needs to be some good, and some bad, and none should get nerfed
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Well let me tell you, you want powerful new champs but the old ones can go to trash? How us the game balanced this way?

    All champs should be unique and awesome! Different abilities of course!

    I want all robots to have more abilities. I want the champions that suck to get fixed. At the same time it is not fair that we got like 10 champs out of 101 that are god like and the rest garbage. Why can we just have all champs capable of beating any content if you have skill. Why people have to wait for star lord to at least try LOL 100 percent unless you want to spend a life savings. It makes no sense.

    Kabam is making amazing champs to incentivate us them will modify them to make new ones. It is a pattern that we would like to stop. I want 101 champs capable. Just because a few have some of the top champs and can go thru all the content? That is not fair to everyone!

    My purpose is to level god like champs to a certain point snd to improve bad ones so they meet in the middle. I am working on a master list for kabam. I will have it ready next week. stay tunned!

    As much as I admire your intention this is a business for them. They don't make anything for everyone who already have IP, Spidey Gwen, fixit...etc. there's just not enough incentive profit wise. Glad to hear you are working hard for Kabam, but I am in agreement with a few posts that this game will not survive another 12.0 reboot.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It is not that every champ should be equal. It is that every champ should be capable of doing the same amount of damage overtime. Different abilities same end result. Please get it once for all
This discussion has been closed.