**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Wasp a good champ

Hi I will like to know if Wasp is a good champ worth bringing her 5* to rank 3 or max my 4* Hulk

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 her I took my 5* wasp to rank 4 and I have zero regrets. Well she has low health so you should try not to get hit but her damage is epic especially from an l2. Also note if you fight an opponent that can be stunned best combo is MLLLH because off of a light hit the opponent is stunned if you activate the Heavy and it inflicts a weakness debuff.

To sum it up yes I would do it she can be great if you know how to use her.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    To be fair I’ve asked that question many times myself. If you have 5* Wasp - rank her up. True, doesn’t have too much health but damage she’s taking is amazing. All you need to do is to learn how to play it. Watch some videos as there’s something special with her. For example attack pattern - mid-light-light-lightl-heavy. Worth to have it.
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    The timing for the heavy within a combo is really tight. I have had her at 4/55 for a long time and she absolutely shreds things until the heavy in a combo fails and you pretty much get KO'd because of her squishyness. If you have Ghost, definitely rank her up since you need her for the synergy and she is great (again, until the heavy in a combo thing fails).

As you play more you get better at the timing, however it still happens to me about 5% of the time despite multiple hundreds of matches with her. Perhaps screen mashers have better luck with that - I tap out each attack. Give her a try, she's definitely a great champ (until the heavy in a combo thing fails).
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Cazathuul said:

The timing for the heavy within a combo is really tight. I have had her at 4/55 for a long time and she absolutely shreds things until the heavy in a combo fails and you pretty much get KO'd because of her squishyness. If you have Ghost, definitely rank her up since you need her for the synergy and she is great (again, until the heavy in a combo thing fails).

As you play more you get better at the timing, however it still happens to me about 5% of the time despite multiple hundreds of matches with her. Perhaps screen mashers have better luck with that - I tap out each attack. Give her a try, she's definitely a great champ (until the heavy in a combo thing fails).

Yeah at first I was bad at the heavy in a combo thing but after practicing alot with her I got the timing down and haven't failed it since
  • Thanks for your help guys really appreciate
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Definitely good.You would also want to end your combo with a heavy opponent will get stun and I believe it will guaranteed crit
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    She also can evade and shock opponent