**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are the t5 class bundles offer (3/13/19) [Merged Threads]

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I see the email, but I don't see the offer? I just see the 3->4 rank up bundle.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I didn't see them at first either after the message. Closed game and re-opened and the offer popped up.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    I think they got them Mixed up. I only
    See the rank up gem offer aswell
  • Hey there,

If you don't see it right away, try restarting the game. It may not show on its own, but if you tap the little Offer Icon next to your stash on the Home Screen, it should be there. It may be below the Rank Up Gem Crystal offer.
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike how can the offer already give 25% t5 class catalyst frags lol...
  • psywavetracepsywavetrace Posts: 14
    How many fragments are in a t5 catalyst fragment crystal?
  • DarkCloud1961DarkCloud1961 Posts: 11

Hey there,

If you don't see it right away, try restarting the game. It may not show on its own, but if you tap the little Offer Icon next to your stash on the Home Screen, it should be there. It may be below the Rank Up Gem Crystal offer.

Offer is still not there.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    I closed out the game and restarted and the offer still isn't there. What gives?
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196

Hey there,

not there for me either. closed/reopened - checked the Offer icon on the home screen. nothing but the Rank up gem offer.
  • Nadrojl1Nadrojl1 Posts: 6
    Buying the advanced T5 Catalyst offer (first offer) did not trigger the Superior offer (2nd offer) to unlock. I've restarted multiple times and still not there. Can you please address this?
  • Amino_89Amino_89 Posts: 11
    Im facing the same issue !!
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Same here?...
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Hey there,

Yeah, I got no offers either... I am lvl 60, got units, not one offer?

BTW, I restarted multiple times, and 0 offers at all, as can be seen in that screenshot I did.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    edited March 2019
    Wow seriously kabam?! You are amazing
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Summoners,

We have pulled down the offer, and are working to fixing it. If you have already triggered this offer, you will continue to see it as available. Any Summoner that has bought this offer will have the items removed, and will receive a unit refund for their purchases. The offer will be available again once the issue has been rectified.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in the matter.

Just making sure, ALL offers were pulled, not just the T5cc offer right? I still have 0 offers.
  • YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
    edited March 2019
    Kabam should have stated in the in-game mail how many t5c fragments to expect. Now you take away what some had the luck of pulling.
  • Nadrojl1Nadrojl1 Posts: 6

Summoners,

There was an issue with the Tier 5 Catalyst bundle offers that was released earlier today that we will be rectifying.

The Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals included in the 2nd tier of the Bundle were meant to award 900 T5CC Fragments, but instead included 11250 Fragments per crystal.

This mistake would accelerate our plans to release T5CC Fragments much quicker than intended, and could result in long term harm to the Game’s Economy and Balance.

We have pulled down the offer, and are working to fixing it. If you have already triggered this offer, you will continue to see it as available. Any Summoner that has bought this offer will have the items removed, and will receive a unit refund for their purchases. The offer will be available again once the issue has been rectified.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in the matter.

To be clear, if you bought the advanced bundle, will those items also be removed for a unit refund or is it just the Superior offer with the broken T5CC crystal that will have the items pulled back and refunded?
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited March 2019
    Typical Bait and Switch... lmao!
  • Nadrojl1 said:

Summoners,

There was an issue with the Tier 5 Catalyst bundle offers that was released earlier today that we will be rectifying.

The Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals included in the 2nd tier of the Bundle were meant to award 900 T5CC Fragments, but instead included 11250 Fragments per crystal.

This mistake would accelerate our plans to release T5CC Fragments much quicker than intended, and could result in long term harm to the Game’s Economy and Balance.

To be clear, if you bought the advanced bundle, will those items also be removed for a unit refund or is it just the Superior offer with the broken T5CC crystal that will have the items pulled back and refunded?

It will be both, because we want to make sure that we give everybody the option to purchase the offer with clarity into the actual items being bought.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Dropped $250 for this then the offer disappeared, I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't the offer advertised. Now I have to sit and wait for a refund. Beyond aggravated, especially after you guys gave out triple aq rewards to some players. How are you going to fix this for those that got the shaft ?
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    edited March 2019

oh okay, just wondering what will happen to people who already used the T5B and T2A for rank up? Will you be reversing their rank up?

I'm glad I didnt immediately purchase this when it first came out, or it would be a mess.
  • Are the T5 BASIC amounts correct, 11250 and 13500 T4Basic ? That 1st level is basically double of what an offer only 6 weeks ago was.
    It's already a mess, I bought an iTunes card with cash just for this, which I can't convert back to cash or get the things I purchased them for !
    Seriously, I want an answer on how this is being addressed. You guys may have messed up on releasing the offer, but the way transactions are done leave no room for mistakes and take backs from you guys. It only screws your customers and leaves them twice as angry
  • Kpatrix said:

Seriously, I want an answer on how this is being addressed. You guys may have messed up on releasing the offer, but the way transactions are done leave no room for mistakes and take backs from you guys. It only screws your customers and leaves them twice as angry

This is an account specific issue, and not something we can handle in the forums. Please contact our Support team for account specific issues.
  • To be clear, we should not buy the Advanced Tier 5 Catalyst Bundle? It will be reoffered at another date? I still have that offer available. @Kabam Miike

Kpatrix said:

This is an account specific issue, and not something we can handle in the forums. Please contact our Support team for account specific issues.
    Mike, there is nothing support can do to refund money spent on an iTunes card that was used to purchase an offer that was mistakenly offered then pulled back. The only thing that can be done is they will refund the money to your iTunes account. So I'm stuck with a balance there that I don't need especially after this latest mistake made. Once you purchase that card, it's final. I only made the purchase for the t5b offer. Now I just get a sorry, we can't help
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42

Summoners,

seriously? this was an error on your part and your should honor the amount given to those that have already bought it PRIOR to you catching your mistake. this past week has been a serious joke for you guys at kabam. nothing but bad news after bad news, leaving a horrible taste in the community’s mouth.