**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Exploration Pack Offer not showing up?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Friend got this offer, but, I didn't, we are the same level, so, how is this being targeted?
Yes, restarted game many times, no offers at all are available.

Comments

• Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Do a clear of Act 6.1 first
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    They seem to be offering different levels of this. I got an offer with a 3 to 4 rank up gem. Didnt take it as I'm about to take a champ 3 to 4 anyway. But 4 to 5 I may have considered....though that price is insane
  • Options
    RaveNN said:

Do a clear of Act 6.1 first

He didn't clear Act 6.1.1 yet, didn't even touch Act 6, so, no, that isn't it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Try restarting the game. It should show up. It was taken down to fix an issue.
  • Options

Have restarted now 10 times, and once more just now, still nothing. :(
    @Kabam Miike was this offer pulled as well?
  • Options
    Mine is showing up at the bottom right corner of the Main Screen.
  • Options
    Nothing is there.

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

Can you please recheck and let us know what offer did you get? I'm sure it is the 6k unit deal with r3 to R4 rank up gem. Can you post a screenshot?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Friend got this offer, but, I didn't, we are the same level, so, how is this being targeted?
    Yes, restarted game many times, no offers at all are available.

I'm unsure as well. I got r3 to R4 offer and not this one. You said you both are same level. Maybe the friend got more of R4 and r5 champs? Rating may not be the thing? Just thinking possible reason for this. I would like to know this as well.
  • Options
    That offer should only appear after completing Act 6 Ch 1... If your friend got it before that, then that is a bug.
  • Options

That offer should only appear after completing Act 6 Ch 1... If your friend got it before that, then that is a bug.

Thanks for the info Mike. Interesting.
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    edited March 2019
    I got that offer, haven't touched 6.1 yet. and mine was for only 6000 units.

next time I have my phone in hand, i'll post a pic of the offer.
  • Options

Definitely a bug. I haven't done 6.1.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    The first time 6.1 is 12k units and is 4-5 when act 6 first came out u get the bundle to help with that what contains 3-4 random gem if he got the 4-5 gem 12k units before touching 6.1 then bug for sure can u ask him to show 6.1 progress to see
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Yeah. Different offer.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Definitely a bug. I haven't done 6.1.

Nop two defrind offer
  • Options
    Ok. Makes sense. A bit confusing. LOL. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

The first time 6.1 is 12k units and is 4-5 when act 6 first came out u get the bundle to help with that what contains 3-4 random gem if he got the 4-5 gem 12k units before touching 6.1 then bug for sure can u ask him to show 6.1 progress to see

Does that mean you need to finish Act 5 to get the 6K bundle? Didn't get any offers so far... so confusing.

His Act 6 isn't even unlocked, he has to do 1 more chapter in Act 5 to do a first pass through.
  • Options
    So from what I understand now, the first Offer is to help for Act 6. That goes out to everybody. There's a second Offer that you get after you complete it, that we're discussing, correct?
    Sorry I'm only on my second coffee. LOL.
  • Options

So from what I understand now, the first Offer is to help for Act 6. That goes out to everybody. There's a second Offer that you get after you complete it, that we're discussing, correct?
    Sorry I'm only on my second coffee. LOL.

@Kabam Miike said the 12K offer was a bug for my Friend's account.

However, I am still not getting the 6K offer--or any offer at all today.

Hence, they seem to have recalled all offers, since I haven't seen any all day.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if they recalled all. When I originally commented that it was taken down, I had it mixed up with the T5B Offer. Still coming to life here. They may have, but I haven't seen any reason yet. As to why you don't see it, that's a mystery to me. You should be seeing at least the first.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike so, are the offers going to be sent again if we never got them in the first place? Talking about the 6K deal one.

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    $400 for a rank 4 to 5 random crystal...my gosh. Looks like I'm putting this game on my spend less list.
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I believe you only get the 12,000 unit offer if you buy the 6,000 unit offer first.
  • Options
    GasHauler said:

I believe you only get the 12,000 unit offer if you buy the 6,000 unit offer first.

and if the 6,000 unit NEVER showed up?
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    6k is a 3-4 gem to help with Act 6 (if you’ve completed Act 5), 12k is a 4-5 gem once you’ve completed 6.1.
    SparkAlot said:

GasHauler said:

and if the 6,000 unit NEVER showed up?
    Shouldn’t have gotten it. Bug.