**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Device optimisation for the future?!

Hey, I'm looking to purchase a new phone ( Sony Xperia 10) which has a unique and unusual aspect ratio of 21:9 and I wanted to know how the game currently plays on that ratio, what it looks like or how there is a difference to normal aspect ratio with the potential for other devices with the same aspect ratio!

I'd really appreciate a response!

Comments

• NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Why don't u try asus rog phone since it made for gaming
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    edited March 2019
    Or the Razer 2. Haven't looked at the price/spec comparison of the Xperia/Rog/Razer, but the Razer has some unique features that make it perfect for MCOC. Like special cooling methods.

As far as the aspect ratio, I can't say one way or another.
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Posts: 76
    Nikskini said:

Why don't u try asus rog phone since it made for gaming

I love the way the Sony's feel and look! Plus they're mid-rangers and are very affordable on monthly offers but I was just asking how the game plays on different aspect ratios
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Posts: 76
    GUARD1AN said:

Or the Razer 2. Haven't looked at the price/spec comparison of the Xperia/Rog/Razer, but the Razer has some unique features that make it perfect for MCOC. Like special cooling methods.

As far as the aspect ratio, I can't say one way or another.

I wouldn't doubt what you're saying without checking myself but I wouldn't want to invest in a device especially for gaming, but it would be nice if more phones had features like those!!