**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 22.0 - Releases March 6th

1235»

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    .... With everyone receiving the update the evening before. Please keep this update schedule.

This will mitigate any future issues there may be with Google and/or Apple. Just some input.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit Please share this with the game team.

Thanks.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I knew you were a skrull Miike
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wow you guys gave us a 2* new CM. That’s awesome! I wish you would do this for every new champ
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Loading time still sucks on android i am seriously considering dropping the game for good...other games i play dont have this problem so what's your excuse huh?
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike can you please look into issue of AI interaction with Ghost phasing/miss after this update? There are multiple threads about it already. It definitely feels like a silent nerf since nothing was mentioned
  • Profile Views from Alliance War Map
    • You are now able to access the Defender’s Summoner profile directly from the Map by tapping on the icon beside the Defender’s alias

Thanks (was one of my suggestions before). BUT... will this be limited to seeing it from the Defender's Attack movement position from our own Defense map (similar to how I see it doing AQ now, where symbol is next to my teammate's AQ position on map) ?

What I’m hoping for is that on our AW Attack map, that I can click on a defensive node anywhere on the map (are these defensive nodes also gonna have this new symbol next to them) and pull up their Profile. Obviously only when the node is no longer “hidden”, ie. either lower tier AW maps that don’t hide the opponents, or on higher tiers only after the node has been fought once and revealed. Guess we’ll find out later today when Attacks start. But if not, could you add this way too. Thanks.
  • RE above comment. YES, it does work for viewing summoner profile of defender nodes on map (running lower tiers where all defenders have always been visible, easy way to view their profile now). Thanks, and well done Kabam !!
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Buff Iron Fist
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Making the game playable in redmi phones will be a blessing since it has been impossible to play on miui 10 , redmi note5 for 5 months